2: Oikawa Tooru

~Oikawa~

I am here in our so called headquarters, just planning how to bring down this pathetic planet of ours. Ke-chan (Akaashi Keiji) just keep on blabbering something I didn't really understand. He stopped eventually when Ken-chan (Kozume Kenma) raised his hand.

"Yes, Kozume-san?"

"I'm bored! I don't really understand it. Can I please go out now?" He asked. His cat eyes moved from his gadget to Ke-chan not after saying 'this monster is hard' then 'tsk'.

Ke-chan stared at him with bored look. Then he look at his watched and nod. I, on the other hand, starts to stand when Ke-chan clears his throat.

"Are you having a sore throat Ke-chan? Is that why your voice's a little raspy? If its--" I said concern staining my voice.

"No, shut up Oikawa-san. You are not going outside" he said strictly. I also hear Refreshing-chan (Sugawara Koushi) chuckle. I pout and said--

"Bwut you let Ken-chan gow. Why can't I?"

"Because, apparently, you are our Captain in this so called organization and so you should stay here. Now put that shitty ass of yours in that f*cki' n chair or I'll do it 'gently' for you" I gulped at what Ke-chan just said.

He's really scary. I eventually sit back down to chair, frowning. I then felt a hand in my shoulder. I look up and saw a smiling Refreshing-chan.

"Maybe we should take a break, Akaashi-san" I saw Ke-chan wanting to argue but he knows he can't win against the reasoning of the great Refreshing-chan.

Ke-chan sigh.

"Okay. Let's take a ten-minute break and that's it" he said eyeing me.

So I spent my ten-minute break talking with Refreshing-chan about my experiments and discoveries. Ke-chan was about to say something when Shiro-chan (added character) came rushing in together with my pet Aloie (Alloy).

He was panting and take a minute to finally speak a word.

"The representatives are here and base from there looks and aura I think they are strong." Worry and Fear evident in my face.

And since my pet is an animal of courage he smells my fear and cower. Yeah animal of courage fears fear. I know.

"What shall we do, Oikawa-san." I felt my hand shaking so I hid it behind my back. I gulped before answering him.

"Did they do something after they land? Or are they still exploring this planet?"

Of course, 'this planet'. People living here don't acknowledge us. They thought we are a threat because of those mad scientist. So now, our planet does not belong to us anymore.

"Let's see what they are up to before we make our move." I said.

"But Oikawa-san, if we don't make a move now they'll kill us especially you. If we act now, it will be our advantage. We know where they are yet they don't know us." Said one of our ally. I look at him and said.

"Do you think they become representatives of their planets for nothing?" I asked.

"I-I um No."

"Correct! How would we fight them if we don't even know how they fight. We don't know how strong they are, how smart they are, thus leading us to a complete loss."

"I hate to admit this but Oikawa-san, for once, is right." Ke-chan said. I gasped.

The F! I am always right. That made my worries disappear actually.

"We'll go sneak at them. I don't think they would explore this planet with all of them. They should be in group or individual. Let's go."

Then, using Ke-chan's Toss or power, which is void and dimensions, we teleported in their location. Luckily, it is the same time where they would separate.

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧