9: Iwaizumi Hajime

~Iwaizumi~

We were brought by this woman in their so called basement. It is clean and so close.

"There are 2 beds there. Feel comfortable until Suga-san decided what to do with you." She was about to get out when Hinata shouted.

"I am hungry. Will you bring food for us?" He said. She smiled and nodded.

"Can you add some drinks too? Please?" Bokuto-san added.

"I'll come back with food and drinks." Then she closed the door.

The two idiots ran to one of the beds and jump there up and down. Aren't they tired.

I walked to the other bed and lie down. I close my eyes ready to sleep when the door opened.

"Um I was just going to give you these clothes. Oikawa-san keep on insisting that even though you're our prisoners you are still under our care so uh yeah." Suga said.

"You traitor!" Bokuto-san said.

Suga cleared his throat before answering.

"I am not a traitor. I was just trying to be friendly. Besides, it was not my fault your friend is handsome and kind too." He said dreamy. Almost makes me gagged.

"Suga-san, you're here."

"Ah yes. Milluki, Saruhi is looking for you."

"Okay. I'll go there." She gave the food to us which the two gladly eat. Idiots.

"Uhm so who's this Chibi-"

"I am not Chibi-chan. I may be little but I am still growing!" Hinata pointed out.

Suga chuckled a bit.

"Hurry up. Oikawa-san wants to talk to you." He said and sit in a nearby seat but immediately stand when something explodes.

"Oikawa!" He yelled then sigh.

"I guess you have to be careful in the things here. Oikawa-san likes to experiment and invent and it seems like all of his failed inventions goes down here."

We blinked. It is quite dangerous. I gulp. Hopefully, nothings wrong with the bed.

                      ~Kuroo~

On our way to our tents, we encountered lots of what they call memes. They always plead to release them so they can help us but they are traitors in this planet. They even have the guts to call themselves sets.

Because of that we have to take detours. And yup, in the end we were lost. We are currently beside the lake. Beside me is the Set with a pudding-like head playing with something.

Now, that I think of it, beside our tents, there was also a lake.

"Hey, Daichi-san, do you think this lake is connected to the lake back at our tents" I ask him who was now picking some dried woods.

His eyes widen in realization. He was about to say something when the other set responds.

"No, it does not. This one is called Merills. The sister of a lake called Monems. If you you go north near lake Monems, you'll eventually find lake Nymphis." He pointed out.

"And why should we trust you?" Tsukishima asked him.

"I didn't said you should trust me. It is up to you. And Kozume-san you'll hurt your eyes if you continue that. Shut it." He said.

The pudding head was about to protest when he got deadly bored glare from the other. So he sigh and pocketed the device.

"So where is this lake of Monems?" I asked.

"If this is the east side of Merills, you should find Monems on the west side of it. Then we'll follow a trail of golden tiny flowers on the north of Monems then it will lead to lake Nymphis." He sat near the lake and sigh heavily.

"It was easier if you just fight off those memes. Dangerous creatures lurk in waters and lands near Monems. Especially now that it was nearing night time." He said calmly and sigh.

"I guess you have no choice. We are lost now. I don't know how to go back." He said again turning his head to us.

I smirk at him and said.

"Then, let's face that danger"

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧