3: Iwaizumi Hajime

~Iwaizumi~

--This happened at the same time of the meeting at Oikawa--

All of them is already outside our camp ready to go while I am here still eating. I woke up late and my idiot comrades didn't even bother waking me up.

"Hey Hey Hey! Iwaizumi-kun! We are going, aren't you finished yet?" He asked. *breath in* HE. IS. LOUD! Hoo *breath out*.

"You go ahead. I am almost finished." I said then continued eating my food.

"Okay. Oh and don't forget to bring your weapon. You might get attacked."

"I am not that dumb, you know" I said. He raised his eyebrow and turn away.

I still heard them talking something outside. I walked to the nearby tent where I slept. I searched for my bag full of weapons like daggers, knives and swords for combat and short range attack and guns, in different kinds (humans only used), shurikens and such for long ranges.

I hear them slowly dispersed but I'm too busy to care. I took my towel and go to the nearby lake I found last night. I want to bathe there.

It was beautiful last night but it was much beautiful now. The rays of sunrise, well not really sun because their sun here is called seijoh but it is still as bright as the sun on Earth, makes the surface of the lake glimmer and sparkly. The water is very clear that I can see the different kinds of colored stones, fishes and other stuffs.

I take my shirt off and my shorts leaving me with just my boxers. I was about to dip my foot when I heard a shout.

"Oya Oya?"

"Hey Hey Hey!"

Oh. Not a shout. It was just their natural voice volume. I raised my eyebrows while glaring at Bokuto-san and Kuroo-san.

"You should invite us if you found a beautiful lake something like this, you know" said Bokuto-san. LOUDLY.

"Yup Bro, you should, yah?" Kuroo-san while doing a fist bump with Bokuto-san. Idiots.

I ignored them and dip my foot. It was cold but refreshing. The water reach just above my belly button.

I dip my body more and stopped when the water reach my neck. My muscles immediately relax and the bad mood I felt earlier vanished. I love this.

"This lake is called Nymphis." I turn around shock.

Is he a Set?

                         ~Daichi~

I followed Bokuto-san and Kuroo-san walked down the lake. I was walking just a little behind them when I felt someone hiding behind the tree. I immediately made myself invisible. It was actually a trait of all the people living in Planet Captains. Even Kuroo-san can do it. But the effect of it only last for how long your body can handle.

I followed the said someone. I can't see their faces but I know there are at least 2 of them. I walked silently but immediately met by the gorgeous lake and two arguing owl and cat. I sighed.

I walked near Iwaizumi-san who seemed really relax. I left my slippers and dip my feet in the water while I sit. Yup its relaxing alright. It immediately made me forgot about the stalkers earlier.

"This lake is called Nymphis." I turned immediately shocked. I was met by an ash-haired young man. And my goodness is he gorgeous? Yeah he is.

I know even Iwaizumi-san who closed his eyes earlier heard him. Even Bokuto-san and Kuroo-san stop arguing and stared at this young man. Stop staring. He's mine. What? Nevermind.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

He smiled sweetly and answered.

"I am Sugawara Koushi. You can call me Suga." Then the wind blows. Sh-t.

I'm in deep trouble.

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧