16: Oikawa Tooru

~Oikawa~

"What do you mean 'hear that', Chibi-chan?"

"I just heard something. It's like pleading or anything close to that" he said while slowly walking to a field.

He looks up and his face shines because of Seijoh's light.

"We, from planet sun, have the ability to hear thoughts that are transmitted throught our minds. Humans call it telepathy but this ability is different from that."

"How? How is that different?"

"We can also hear thoughts even if it is not directly ours. We hear those whose thoughts keeps lingering on their minds for quite some time and is stuck in the air."

"Oh? Um that's a nice ability"

"Yeah. I heard it again. The voice. . . Its. . . Its calling for you." He said while staring at me deeply. My mouth hung open at what he just said.

"What do you. . .?"

"The voice said "Tooru-nii, Help!"

My eyes widen and I felt tears hanging in my eyes. Tooru-nii. Only one person calls me that. But maybe it is not me.

"Are you sure its me? I mean haha you know, Its not only me who owns that name."

"Another thing why its different. Our ability can create images of the person sending the messages and the person who should receive it. In this case, the person receiving it was you"

I gulp and tears began to cascade from my eyes to my cheeks.

"I see he is still hurting, huh? I'm such a good brother." Chibi-chan walk closer to where I am and pat my back.

"What. . . happened to him? Your brother" I froze as I remember the last thing I saw and hear before I left. And before I comprehend who I am with , I break down.

I kneeled on the ground while my hands find its way to my face, covering it.

"I don't know. . . I was. . . I left him when I shouldn't have. . . A-and he was. . . The others t-too. . . We were. . . I don't know. . . I'm sorry. It-its my fault--"

"Oikawa-san--"

"Its just. . . It happened suddenly th-then we don't have anything--"

"Oikawa!!" Chibi-chan yelled at me. I look at him.

"Tell me. Tell me everything. . . That happened to you and your brother." I gulped thinking if I could tell him about my past.

When I look at his eyes, it held great sincerity and concern. I breath deeply and speak.

                      ~Akaashi~

I scan my surroundings as I felt something terrible will happen. Running in my veins include a blood with strong instinct. I let out a deep sigh and jump when I felt a hand on my right shoulder.

"Hey Akaashi, do you ever panic? Because I've never seen you panic." Bokuto asked a very stupid question.

"Bokuto-san, we've already known each other for a day and a forth so basically you have not going to see me panic." I said my tone, bored as always.

"So you're saying you already panic in the past?"

"Yes."

"But-but--"

"But no more!"

"Akaashi!!" Suga-san shouted from afar.

"What is it Suga-san??" I said turning my head to look at Sugawara.

"I think I knew how to get to Oikawa."

"But??"

"But it would be a bit risky or maybe not a bit. It is really risky" I eyed Sugawara-san as if reading what he have to say. Then realization hit me.

"That's too dangerous. The forest--"

"I know but it is where your powers are strong. Other sets can't touch us there since most of us here have dark powers."

"Have you forgotten what happened to Adeline??" Suga-san freeze.

I'll have you know, Suga-san is bisexual and his last lover was Adeline and she has light powers. She tried to save his brothers, but she only manage to save Kenma, then before she could save the other one, her body can't take it and she died.

"Suga-san, even if you did make it, others won't they would die specially the light users. And you know what's worse? We, who had dark powers, are the ones to kill you, like what happened with Kenma"

He bit his lip and said. . .

"Oikawa is strong. He promise to protect us. He made a connection to us so we can become stable--" I raised my eyebrow at him. I was about to say something when he continued.

"Besides, he's our king after all" I smiled after that.

Right. I almost forgot.

---

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU♧