14: Iwaizumi Hajime

~Iwaizumi~

I was awakened because of a heavy thing in my chest. I opened my eyes and was stunned by what I see.

It was Oikawa's face. His hands lay in my chest and I can feel his breath slowly. His lips were slightly ajar and I can feel his heartbeat with my own. I didn't realized that I stared at him for so long that when I do I felt myself blush. The F!?

He is not Hiro! He is not Hiro. But why. . . ?

He moved a bit and slowly his eyes opened. He stared at me for a bit before he realized he's on top of me. His eyes literally widen.

"I-I was just. . . I thought I mean not thought but well. . . Um I just. . . It was comfortable and yeah. . . Okay I'm so dumb. I'm sorry!" I watched him amused.

His head falls and I watched as his ears turned red. I smirk.

"Are you falling for me? It was just one kiss, I didn't know you would immediately fall?" I said teasing way.

"What?! No. That's that is um a no way." He said while making an x using his hands.

I laugh at him and he glared at me with a slight grin.

"Stop it Iwa-channnn~! I already know its embarrassing." He pouts.

"Don't pout I might kiss you again." He is now redder and looked away. Then suddenly, he turn to me with determined look.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Why. . . Why did you. . . Kiss me that time?" He said. I was taken aback and gulped.

"None of your business!" I said while standing up.

I look up at the position of their sun (seijoh).

"Its nearing noon, Iwa-chan." He said.

"Why did you change mood anyway? I am just asking because you're my first real kiss and I wanted to know--"

"You look like someone I know. . . I know very very well *sigh* or so I thought" I told him.

"I am not him but I will make sure you'll know me very well" he said grinning while raising his eyebrows up and down.

"And why would I do that? You are really a shitty guy!"

"Am not!" He said, pouts then a minute later he grins.

"Say Iwa-chan~ want to taste my lips again?" He ask-- what??

WHAT!?

THE F! OIKAWA!!

"I don't--" I was stopped by a soft pair of lips pressed to mine. My eyes widen and I eventually blinked them.

"Your lips taste sweet Iwa-chan!" He said before hugging me tightly.

HE'S

HUGGING

ME

TIGHTLY!

"O-oi! What do you think you are doing Crappykawa?"

"I want to cuddle you, Iwa-chan. You have this vibe that. . . Nevermind just let me cuddle you." He muttered as he closed his eyes. I am actually tempted to hug him back but no.

"You stupid Shittykawa!" I said and walk away.

"Hey Iwa-chan~! Where are you going? I wanna come."

"Don't even dare! I will go find us some food and a comfortable shelter for the night"

"But Iwa-"

"Just ssshh! Hinata I know you're awake. Guard this shitty piece of trash will you?"

"What a lucky trash am I, Iwa-chan? I have the luxury to be guarded" he said. I just rolled my eyes and continue walking.

                      ~Hinata~

I was awakened by the sound of a quarrelling lovers.

They kept on flirting, a bit of atmosphere change and then back to flirting. I was actually shocked when Oikawa leaned in and kiss Iwaizumi.

Oh?

Oya, Oya?

After kissing, they fight again. Ugh these lovers.

Someday I'll find someone. You'll see!

I was brought back from my thoughts when I heard Iwaizumi called me.

"So Chibi-chan, what do you think of me and Iwa-chan now?" He asked me for the second time.

I sighed and said

"Okay I admit, you do have a chemistry together. But that's it. No connection and no something"

"Ouch. Worry not, Chibi-chan! You'll find someone someday" he smiled.

"Whatev--"

"--ru-nii! --elp us ple--"

"Heard that?" I asked. Oikawa-san juat looked at me confused.

Well, worry not Oikawa-san, me too!

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧