11: Oikawa Tooru

~Akaashi~

I woke up after a little nap when I heard a snap. That rhymes a bit but whatever. We were currently staying in a huge tree near Lake Monems.

I surveyed the surroundings to know who created the sound. I saw a little deer drinking in the lake. If I had not known any better, I would go near the deer and pet it but no.

The lake is known for Alluores (A-lo-ris). It is a creature in the water who lures its prey into coming near the lake and eat them.

I stand up immediately when I saw one of representatives walked closed to it. Mm??

A.) Watch him get eaten. He was salty anyway.

B.) Call out for him but won't help and let him be.

C.) Ran to him and push him so our problem lessens.

D.) Ran to him and help him, anyway.

I sigh as I ran into him before he gets nearer.

"Don't! It's dangerous!" He looked at me suspiciously.

"It's going to drown you into the water. You may not know but a foot from where we are is already water. If you go near that deer you'll drown." I said boredom in my voice.

"Tsk" then he turn around and walked away from me. Rude. I start walking to where Kozume-san is.

He is so peaceful when he's asleep. I look at the surroundings and watch as the colorful fireflies flew around. It should be around midnight right now. The only ones who are guarding us are that rude four-eyed salt, turnip-head and that little one they call Yaku.

"Hey!" The one they call Yaku walked to me.

"So, what's your name? I am Yaku Morinosuke." He said.

I look at him and continue in combing Kozume-san's hair.

"Akaashi Keiji." I simply said.

"Oh. How about the other one." He said pointing at Kozume-san. I was about to answer him when Kozume-san slowly sit up.

"Akaashi-san, I won over the monster. What a great dream." He said and lie down again.

I sigh and look at Yaku-san.

"He's. . . He's Kozume Kenma. He likes to play a lot especially in that thing which Oikawa invents months ago." He nods at me and was about to say something when 3 other representatives came running.

"Hey, Yaku, did you bring any medicine kit?! Daichi was beaten by a fly." The bed-head said.

"What?! No I didn't bring any. Where is he now?" He asked. They continued their own talked while I closed my eyes.

"Argh!"

"Daichi-san!"

"So noisy." Kozume-san said quietly. I open my eyes and watch as Kozume-san sat up.

I turn to where the noise came from. There lay Daichi and others. His leg is bloody and he would grunt in pain.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"If I answered you, would he heal from his injury?" The four-eyed said.

"You're just an alien here in OUR planet. You don't know anything from healing plants to poisonous one. From friendly animals to dangerous one. It could be deadly. Now, what happened to him?"

Yaku-san sighed and said.

"On their way here, they encountered a blue with red winged dragonfly-like creature. One of them bit Daichi. It was little but the blood keeps oozing out and he's slowly losing conciousness." He explained.

"It's deadly. The fly is called Bulwed. A poisonous creature. One bite could lead to certain death. There is no cure for that currently." Kozume-san told them and breath.

"You're saying we're going to just give up with him since he's going to die anyway?" The bed-head said losing his coolness.

"Kuroo!"

"No, Futakuchi he's--"

"Not done yet. I stopped to breath. As I was saying, no cure for it. No herbal plants or anything except for one." He turn to look at me then back at them and said.

"I think you've already met Suga-san."

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧