19: Iwaizumi Hajime

I know I've been away for several months and have a lot of free time but I'm too lazy to write and when I want to write I don't know what. I also know that this excuse is not even worth your time but I am sincerely sorry. For those who adds this to their reading lists and likes, thank you very very much. I greatly appreciate it. Anyways, let's go back to the story. Hahhaa enjoy.

--------------

  ~Iwaizumi~

It is already morning and Oikawa is not here yet. I know its my fault for thinking he was Hiro. He look like Hiro but he is different. I don't even know why (Iwaizumi-san.) I did that to him. I know he is the (Iwaizumi-san) OIKAWA! the mission. Our mission. He's actually right and we only knew each for only four days its--

"IWAIZUMI-SAN!"

"Oh!" I looked at the direction of the shout and it was a fuming redfaced Hinata.

"Hinata-san. Morning" he raised his eyebrow and then remembered what he has to asked.

"I was asking if you've seen, Oikawa-san? He should be here with us so we can con--(dramatic gasp) what did you do to him?" Hinata eyed me and I only look at him with a mixture of guilt and indifference.

"I--"

"I'm here Hinata-san! Eat this and then Let's go." Oikawa came with hands full of fruits that's very unfamiliar to me.

He did not even spare me a glance and when I look at Hinata, he had a shocked face before eyeing me. And well I look at him too. Why??

What did I do?

"Please pack your things, if you have any. We need to go immediately. In my calculations, we will arrived in the base in the evening." He said and walked away again. So instead of packing, I followed him.

"Why are you following me?" He said without emotions.

I paused for awhile and said.

"Let's talk." He looked at me seriously, his lips tightened.

"What for? I believe we don't have anything--" he said while turning away from me when I grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer.

His left hand flat in my chest and my right hand around his waist. He look at me wide eyed, shock before turning into that of confusion and rage. And with that he pulled back his wrist and push me away.

"Please get away from me. Far far away if possible." He said and was going to walk away again but I pulled him back. He pulled his arm away looking really angry.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him. Looking extremely confuse.

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with me?! No!! What's wrong with you?! First you kissed me but then you showed a disgusted face. Now, I was trying to get away from you before it truly destroy me but look, you came and chase after me. What's wrong with you?! What's wrong with . . . you?" He said while punching my chest while a lone tear slide off from his left eye.

"I hate you but I keep having these feelings and I don't like it. It hurts. It. . . *shaky breath*"

It hurts looking at him like this. But why? everytime I was sure I'm attracted to him an image of Hiro came into my mind. Hiro was like this before he found his father. He was cheerful, full of life and expressive.

"I--" I gulped. I really don't know what to say to him.

"I like you. . . I do but I am still inlove with someone else and I'm afraid that what I felt for you is not that kind of like. I can see him in you and . . ."

"Please stop b*llsh!tting me!! You liar! Feeding me lies!! I can't believe I fell for that again." Then he laughs without humour awhile tears started to flow out his eyes.

"Oikawa--"

"No! Stop. What?! Ha??!Stop toying with my feelings Iwa-chan. You did it years ago and you did it again. You never change. I hate you but at the same time I loved you too and I hate myself for falling to you over and over again" he said before he left, crying.

But wait. . .

What did he mean years ago?

Did we met years ago?

~Hinata~

That's-- I don't know what to say. I mean, I understand that he (Iwaizumi) was indenial of his feelings but come on.

Don't include me in that.

I was really REALLY shocked! He called me Hinata-san, by my name!! Don't get me wrong, I don't like being called Chibi-chan BUT!!! I'll make an exception. Only for him.

Now, I am waiting for them to come out where ever they are. I was left here to mourn my singleness, my loneliness and my bitter heart.

I know I'm drammatic so what?

Please help! Someone! Anyone!

I was shocked and paused my earlier awesome and mouth-watering acts. I know I am awesome. Thank you very much.

Who are you? I ask in my mind. Of course I can do telepathy.

"*deep breathe* Kageyama Tobio. Second Prince of Planet Setters, Oikawa Tooru's brother" the other said

Before answering I processed what he said because I think he said he is a prince and Oikawa's brother. Doesn't that mean Oikawa's a prince too?

Mmmm. I think it is--

Wait. . .

"What?!"

Oikawa's a prince????!!!!

__________________

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

THANK YOU♧