13: Oikawa Tooru

~Oikawa~

"Ready for the next test Oi-ka-wa-channn~" said one of the scientist as he dragged me into another room.

"No! No no please!!"

"No!!" I sat up and was greet by a sleeping Iwa-chan.

I moved my hands towards his cheek and gently caress it. I smiled to myself until I realized what I am doing. I widthraw my hand and wander my eyes to a sleeping Chibi-chan a few feet from us.

I look at the surroundings and we're probably in the forest of Fluress. In Earth it is known as the forest of flower fairies. I felt my eyes still tired and so I let myself fall. I lay on top of Iwa-chan's chest and close my eyes. I felt his hands moved to my back and held me closer.

It's comfortable here.

                 ~Sugawara~

Kuroo gently laid Daichi on a bed I provided for him. Oh God. His lips starts to turn violet and his skin turn pale.

"What creature bit him?" I asked Akaashi.

"Bulwed and base from the wound he got it's large."

I surveyed him. The poison already reached his abdomen. I need to get the poison and store it. It was actually a rare opportunity to collect a poison from a Bulwed. I walked to a nearby shelf full of bottles and get one.

I told them to get outside for a couple of moments. I raised my hands and close my eyes. Please be okay, Daichi.

I felt my energy released so I open my eyes and saw every pathway of the poison in his body. I saw his veins and well more.

I flecked my hand and a sewing needle and a thread appears. I sew his wound and sew the veins which the poison made its way. I get the bottle and let the poison drip into it.

I made the thread and needle disappear and flecked my hands again to produce a face towel. Actually my toss is healing specifically healing tool summoner. Every thing that I summoned became a healing tool.

I slowly wiped the face towel in his lips and it immediately returned to its original color. I continued wiping it to his body avoiding some certain areas and not an hour later he was completely healed. He's still unconscious though.

I walked to the door and opened it revealing a bored Akaashi who is currently being annoyed by a very hyper Bokuto, tired-looking Kuroo who watched Kenma play his games and others who are sleeping on the floor.

"A-hem!" Almost immediately they look up and stand except for Kuroo who have Kenma in his lap. How sweet.

"He's already okay. He just needs rest and let's wait for him to wake up. Also, since when did you and Kuroo-san gets this close?" I eyed Kenma.

He didn't budge though. He just keeps on playing while answering my question.

"He's comfortable and warm so I decided to stay put. It's safe this way." Kuroo blushed instantly or so I thought.

"Suga-san, we've already tracked down Oikawa-san but. . ."

"But. . . ??"

"But I can't teleport there. The forest they are in is a part of the light land. If I go there, I'll become a toast." True.

"Then what do we do??"

"Play games and sleep beside Kuroo" Kenma answered.

"Play Hoot-Hoot with Akaashi!" Bokuto responded.

"Or eat. I'm starving!" Replied a turnip head. The others nod.

I look at Kenma and he looks up too. I smiled at him and he sigh.

"Guess I have no choice. Kuroo, can you help me cook?" He said as he stand from Kuroo's lap.

"Y-yes. Let's go?"

Okay our problem here is solved for the other trouble.

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧