6: Oikawa Tooru

~3rd person~

-
"Where are you taking us? Where is my brother?" Tooru said struggling to get out from the hold of these mad scientists.

"Taking another let's say. . . Exam." Said one of them and they laugh.

"No where is he?!"

He shouted. He lifted his hands and produce electricity. He hits everything around until he felt that strange heat hit his neck.

"Aaargghhh!!" Tooru kneeled while holding his neck.

"Bring him in" said one of them

They brought him in a dark room. He was push in the bed and tied his hands above his head. He was kicking pretty hard hitting another scientist. Five scientists get a hold unto his feet and someone inject something into his body. His body weakens and become numb.

His senses was there but he was too weak to fight. A tear slip from his eyes when he heard his brother and more tears when those mad scientists start to undress him.

"Please let me go!"

"Not yet" one of the scientist said as he undress himself.

"Let's have fun, mm?"

Tooru struggles again. Tears keeps on falling from his eyes.

It happens for days. His body was sore and is bleeding. He became weak and thin. He wanted to die then but he needs to save his brother.

"Tobio-chan. . . Wait for me."

                        ~Oikawa~

All my painful memories came back the moment they left me here tied. I struggled. I kept saying to myself that I can free myself but I can't. I just can't.

"Please come back! Please don't leave me. Please." I'm already sobbing and my tears just keep on falling.

My vision became blurry and I don't understand what I was saying but I know I was begging.

I stopped sobbing when a thumb wipe my tears. It was Chibi-chan. In his back was the handsome black haired man. Chibi-chan smiled at me and said.

" Don't cry, mm? I wanted to untie you but Iwaizumi-san won't let me. We can't also stay here so we have to leave. We thought you could untie yourself." He said sincerely.

"I won't hurt you. Just. . . Just untie me. Please!" I said again.

He look at Iwa-chan. His name's too long. But the said Iwa-chan just walk away. Rude.

"Leave him Hinata. Bokuto-san is on his way now."

"But Iwaizumi-san I don't want to leave him yet. He is so sad to look. Can I stay here just until Bokuto-san arrive? Please" Chibi-chan said and did the puppy eyes.

Iwa-chan sighed before walking outside.

"Hi! You know, you don't seem like you can hurt anyone. Why did they said you're going to take over our planets?" He ask bewildered into that question.

"I wasn't really planning to. Well that was--but wait it wasn't my plan or was it--no wait that's--"

"Wait Oikawa-san, I can't keep up in what you were saying. I am interested in becoming your friend, would you be willing?" He said. I smiled that what he said and nodded.

"Really? Let's start introducing ourselves again."

He said.

"Hi, I am the First Prince of Planet Sun, Hinata Shoyou, Nice to meet you!"

"I am Oikawa Tooru, the First-- um the child of light. It means my powers is made for good things so it is impossible for me to hurt you without any good reason" I said.

"Hinata!! Bokuto-san is here now!" We heard Iwa-chan shouted.

"I have to--"

"Hinata, will you trust me?" He looked at me confused.

"We're friends now, aren't we? So will you trust me? Just trust me." He stayed still for awhile before smiling and nodding at me.

Minutes later, a familliar figure walked closer to where I am.

"Refreshing-chan??"

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧