20: Kageyama Tobio

~Kageyama~

Creeek~

I turn to my head to the other bed where Shirabu is currently occupying. He was shivering and I really don't know what to do. If Suga-san's here, he would know. He's a healer and just well a healer and nice too yes, he is.

I opened my mouth to talk when the new scientist came inside and locked the door. He came straight to me and talk.

"Your high--" before e could finished talking, I stared at him confused. I was usually called Prince Tobio so Your Highness is definitely strange. But then he suddenly stiffened and stopped mid-sentence.

I thought maybe he is a little embarrassed to call me that so I tried to smile. But he stiffened a little bit more. I can actually see some sweat drops from his forehead before he gulps. That's strange. Is he sick?

"Semi-san! An-any *deep breathe* in-information for us?" Shirabu tried to asked. He is still weak and his eyes are trying not to drop and fall asleep.

Semi-san cleared his throat and fix his posture before speaking.

"Young Master Akaashi and the others are experiencing difficulty coming here. They are being held back by a group of aliens who wants to kill your brother. But some become our allies. So hold on a bit longer. They will surely come. That's all information I have, Prince Tobio. If you'll excuse me." He bowed and excused himself before going to a shivering shirabu.

"Young master, I've brought medicine. Please hold on, Young master Kenma and the others are already planning something aside from that we have also acquired some powerful allies." He said while bowing.

Shirabu take the medicine while listening. After a couple of minutes, he sat down.

"Okay thank you Semi-san you are really trust worthy. I'll wait for your next update." Shirabu smile. *sigh* I knew the guy is familiar.

He is Shirabu's butler and. . .

"*sigh* I really really want to save you from here but. . ."

. . .His boyfriend too. Shirabu once told me. What a great guy.

"It's okay Semi-san. I believe in them and in you" Shirabu said. Semi-san walked near him and kiss his lips and his forehead.

"I know I love you"

"I love you too" and they stared at each other

Um. I don't know what to say. What are they doing. Should I call for help?

Please help! Someone! Anyone!

Then Semi-san leaned forward again and their lips touched and they are making sounds. Are they suffocating?

I was about to interrupt when someone talked in my head. Wha-what?!

"Who are you?" Ah! I think its disrespectful to not answer it so I replied.

"*deep breathe* Kageyama Tobio. Second Prince of Planet Setters, Oikawa Tooru's brother" I said.

Then there was a long paused I was about to ignore it when he shouted.

"What?!" Did he not hear it? Should I repeat it again?

"I said--(No!) What? (It can't be--) Hey I'm--(it's not possib--) YOU DUMBASS I'M SPEAKING HERE!"

"Ehe! Sorry, Kageyama! You see when you said. . . So I was what?? Then my brain formulates like swish swish swish and boom! So many questions But that's awesome yeah that's awesome too!!" One things for sure this annoying's voices owner is annoying. . . and a DUMBASS.

Maybe there is some kind of off button here.

"Don't you think so Kageyama? Kageyama!! Ne Kageyama. Kageya--"

"Shut up, Dumbass!" 

What did I do to deserve this?

~Shirabu

After my sweet moment with Semi-san, (he wants me to call him Eita-kun, though, but I don't like it.) he bids me goodbye before the other scientists notice his absence.

I became a little lonely you know. I was going to talk to Kageyama about a few things but when I look at his side, his face contorted into lots of emotions: confusion, annoyance and the face he made when he is challenged. Aside from that he was also muttering something that sounds dumbass. I think his vocabulary is only limited to dumbass. Can't he say Idiot or stupid or stupid idiot?

I don't know what to do with this idiot sometimes. I was about to turn to Koganegawa's side when I felt it.

The Light Forest. . .

Where Dark-powered Sets are forbidden to walk on. . .

Where my powers came from. . .

Where I am most powerful. . .

. . . Is being ventured by my brother who is a child of death.

Now that's a truly, crazy, madly and utterly ridiculous thing to happen. I know. My brother is just out of his mind. Don't worry. Yes I don't need to worry.

He'll get well soon.

(A few moments later)

F*** this idiot. Stupid pudding. What in the world is he doing?! Does he want to die?! (All the bad words in the world but should be censored)

NO DON'T CENSOR IT HE NEEDS TO KNOW AND ALL THE ******* PEOPLE AROUND THIS *******, ******* ******, *****, ************ WORLD!!

---------

So I get to update this quickly because my brain function is working well again and to compensate for the long period that I didn't update.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

THANK YOU♧