8: Oikawa Tooru

~Akaashi~

As I was waiting for Suga and Oikawa to come out of that cabin, I watch as Kozume-san lost again in his game. I scolded him for a bit and my eyes travelled again on the the two aliens. Well they are not from this planet so they are aliens.

I was focused on that owl guy with piercing gold eyes. He seems dangerous to me than the others. Before I notice it, the little guy from their group made way to Kozume-san.

I was actually amaze by how casual they talked. They even understand each other.

A couple of minutes later, Suga came out with a pale Oikawa.

"We're here now. Let's go." We were ready to go when a sword was pointed at both me and Kozume.

A gasp escape from Suga-san and Kozume-san's eyes widen. Maybe because he lost again. This guy.

"Too bad. You're 5 minutes late. Now don't move or I'll slash their heads out." A guy said behind me. I gulped unconsciously.

Suga-san's blood drain from his face by the way he paled. I don't want to die but if this is the way for us to succeed then I'll die gladly. I look at Kozume-san and he nods at me. The boy beside him was somewhat confused or I don't know.

I take a deep breath before snatching the little guy and push him towards Suga-san then I teleported them to the headquarters. The guys behind almost got our head. I was about to teleport me and Kozume when someone push me to the ground and pointed the sword. Then put us some hand cuffs. After that I don't feel powers anymore. Tsk.

"Where did you take them? Answer me." Said the black-haired man whose sword was pointed to Kozume-san.

"Who knows. I teleported them randomly. Maybe they were on some of your planets." I said smirking.

"But I know for sure our comrades will survive. Of course they have powers unlike you. I don't even know if they can handle teleportation well."

The guys seethe. I can feel it. What I said was just a lie. Same with Suga. He said he'll freeze them but he didn't have the power to it.

"What are we going to do?" Ask a guy for what I know was Daichi or something.

"Kill them!" Said another one with glasses.

"Or uncuff me so I can beat the living daylights out of that monster. I almost got it again." Kozume said annoyed.

"Shut up." Then they carried us and eventually gave in to Kozume-san's request to let him play.

                      ~Sugawara~

We arrived at the headquarters together with the three. Oikawa immediately collapse. One of them was about to attack us when Milluki arrived. She made them freeze but not with ice.

"Oikawa-san are you alright? What happened?" She asked.

"Vision." I said and she nods.

"Take them to the um uh basement. Lock them there." I continued. We don't have dungeons or jails here. So basement it is.

I take Oikawa to his room. He was sweating heavily and was panting too.

He was in bed.

Sweating.

Panting.

He's like having sex!!.

What am I thinking?? He is struggling. I need to wake him up. I was about to wake him when he suddenly sat up.

"IWA-CHAN!"

Iwa-chan??

"Oikawa-san, are you alright?" He look at me with worried look.

"Who's Iwa--"

"Where is he? I need to talk to him?"

"Who??"

"Iwa-chan!."

"And who is that?"

"The handsome black haired young man together with an overly energetic Chibi-chan"

"Oh the grumpy one. He's in the basement." He sigh in relief before he notice my wide grin.

"So. . . Handsome, huh?" He blushed and turn his head away.

"S-shut up Refreshing-chan" I chuckled in his reaction.

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧