21: Oikawa Tooru

First of, I am deeply sorry for not updating in a long time and for making this chap a bit boring. But I'll try to bring the excitement back in the next chapters. Also, a lot of thanks to those that reads, vote and comment in this story. I appreciated it. Love all.

-

----------
~Kenma

Okay. This is it. I can feel my brothers essence less and less everyday. If I can't save him, there would be an imbalance in this world and it would explode.

I need a plan.

"Gather everyone! We have decided on something to help Oikawa out of his situation!" Suga-san announce.

Though, I think Oikawa-san don't need rescuing. He's powerful. He is smart too so I know that he can escape immediately.

They started planning about the dark users going to the dark forest to save Oikawa-san. The light users should stay to guard the base. Sora, our smart strategist, is the one who leads the planning while the others listened even though Bokuto-san is a little (very very) annoying and loud but somehow Akaashi-san manage to tame him. Aside from that, another annoying bastard keeps on touching and smelling my hair while whispering 'mmmm, smells nice' and over and over again. Seriously?! Well it feels nice though but it keeps interfering in my game and it makes me sleepy. EVEN IF IT IS NICE.

once all is done, they decided to rest and in the morning, execute the plan. And I will execute mine.

*Kuroo pats his head*

"Will you stop that!"

"Nope. Na uh" argh this this this. . .

"Hey, Kenma-kun! Will you accompany the new recruit?" Alena (new) told me. And what "good news" that was to me. Really?! I have a plan here you know! Oh no you don't!

". . .n-"

"Thanks! Here's the file about him. Read it or you can just talk to him about it. Anyways, gotta go!" She said and zip away. Can't blame her. She is as busy as a um a bird. Are birds busy? Anyways, I need to level up my denying skills. Yes in the future.

First, I have to accompany the new recruit so with a file in my hand, I read his information.

"Uhh. . .Miya Osamu? what is your toss? It doesn't indicate here." He look at me and blink a few times before looking away.

This guy. . . Fine then. Go whatev--

"Ahh kitten, don't get pissed. You become so cute, I might not stop myself from hugging and kis--"

"Shhh shhh shut up. " I told the annoying prat but as usual he doesn't  listen to me again.

"Anyways, I will just lead you to your room. "

As we were walking, Miya suddenly collapse on his knees. Then his hair became blond and the style changed as well. The F!

"Who--"

"I remember you!" Kuroo suddenly said pointing at the blond.

"No! That is not me! Shut up! Shut up!! . . ." Then Miya started mumbling and crying.

I don't really understand him. When suddenly, Kuroo attacked him from behind and he fainted. And well, I don't really care much.

"Where should I put him?"

"Oh? Um right follow!"

~a few moments later~

"Are we there yet?" He asked

I look up and oh! Right I was supposed to lead them to the new room. Oh well!

"Um right I forgot. So where are we? Mm I think were lost!" I told him right away. Because why not.

"Oh. . . .WHAT?! YOU MEAN I WAS CARRYING THIS THING FOR AWHILE AND YOU TELL ME WE'RE LOST?!"

"yes" I said immediately and we just stare at each other. I mean what are we supposed  to do. I don't usually go on a few stroll around here you know so I am not familiar.

"Hahahhah" a chuckle from my behind made me turn around and face Moniwa.

"You never change Kenma-kun!" He told me.

"Well, why would I change? That would be a waste in energy"

Its true okay!!

"You can follow me. Anyways, who is this one? New recruit?"

"Yes. His name is Miya Osam--"

"No its Atsumu!" Kuroo intervened

I look at him and he looked serious so I just nodded.

"What he said"

"What?! Who is he again?"

"Miya Atsum--"

"No way! But he is one of the royal guards in the palace?! How is he here?! I believe he doesn't--"

"He is actually! Him and his brother we're part of those that still trust the royal family and act as a spy. But the current head of the planet found out about him having a toss and thus tried to capture them" a man whom I don't recognized came and talk like we know each other.

Then I felt Kuroo's hand sneak into mine and tighten it.

>///<

Idiot Kuroo! I was about to get my hand back when he suddenly said something me and Moniwa didn't expect.

"Kita Shinsuke! Captain of the Squad 4: Inarizaki! So you've been here this whole time, huh?" Kuroo said seriously.

The guy Kita looked at Kuroo coldly and nods.

"Umm!"

What he said!

-------------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

THANK YOU♧