18: Oikawa Tooru

~Oikawa~

We were heading back to the hq when Chibi-chan sqeeze my hands with his. I look at him and saw him smiling sadly at me. That's when I realized, my tears are flowing again. I must look so dumb, hurriedly wiping them away.

I notice Iwa-chan looking at my direction every now and then but I chose to ignore it for now.

"Let's stop here for the night. It would be really dangerous though I know Oikawa can still navigate(Is navigation only for sailers. If yes let me know in the comments) us safely" Chibi-chan said. I guess I do but it would be too tiring, with all the crying and whatnots.

Iwa-chan nodded and we started searching for something to rest upon. A couple of minutes past we heard a grumbling sound coming from Chibi-chan. We have not eaten lunch and now dinner. I'm hungry too.

"*sigh* do you think you can make fire, Oikawa??" Iwa-chan asked me. (Duh, of course. There's no other Oikawa aside from me.)

"I suppose I can. What are you going to do with it??"

"For cooking. I am good at identifying if these plants and some other animals can be eaten. Just to have enough energy for tomorrow" He reasoned out.

"Of course!"

I walked to a little clearing away from any trees before snapping my finger. All the dead branches fall out and float towards my direction. With my hand not touching the wood, I arrange them(imagine a pianists' hand without a piano) and I snap my fingers again and a fire ignite.

"Woah! That is so gwaahhh! Like a you did a swoosh and then it swisshh!" Chibi-chan said in his random sound language.

"Well, it was the most common toss er magic or power or whatever you call it--"

"We call our powers spike!!(pfft)(what are you laughing about Iwa-chan?) And then (nevermind me!) (Come on Iwa--) WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!?" Chibi-chan burst out.

"Oh sorry Chibi-chan! Please proceed?"

"So our powers are spikes and well there are two types of spikes, the quick spike and the normal spikes. Quick spikes are those we have which is unique individually. The normal spikes is what we all have since birth"

"Wow! That is actually pretty awesome Chibi-chan!" I said while patting his head

"Mmphh! Of course! *like a puppy*"

"Ahem!" Iwa-chan gets our attention and when we looked, there are already piles of food still smoking.

We ate them immediately because we are really hungry. The last time we ate was breakfast and that was yesterday because base from our Aoba Josei's (haha I don't remember the real name of their school but whateves) (Moon) position, it is around 2 in the morning. Afterwards, we fixed our beddings (though not really a bed, just some leaves I managed to pile to form a wannabe bedsheet that prevents backpain). Chibi-chan immediately dive down and a couple minutes later, we've already heard the sound of his soft snores.

I was about to join him when Iwa-chan grab my arm. I turn to him and I slowly felt my cheeks paited red. He's staring straight to my eyes. I gulped.

"Iwa-. . . chan?"

"Oikawa. . . Did I do something wrong?" He asked worriedly. I looked confused for a moment until it clicked in. So I avoided eye contact and look down.

"Hey, Oikawa!" He called me but I refused to look up.

"Tooru!" I was shocked so I suddenly look up and was meet by his gorgeous eyes so near and sparkly like the stars in the universe.

He put his two hands in my face and slowly slowly close the gap between us. I gasp shock at the sudden intrusion of his tongue. I blink a couple of seconds before registering that Iwa-chan is kissing me!

O.O

IWA-CHAN IS KISSING ME!!

THE F!!??

Before I can respond, he pulled away but his face is still very close. He looked at me longingly before blinking that emotion away and was replace by fear, anger, betrayal and disappointment.

He regrets it. I know it was only an impulse. He was caught in the moment or so the scientists would say.

I immediately push him away as I feel my eyes getting blurry from unshed tears. Why did I come to like him. This is my fault. All my fault. I am so worthless.

"Oikaw--"

"Save it Iwa-chan! I know I was only your mission. It was my fault I assumed. Excuse me"

"Wait--!" He started but I already ran away. I climb a tree nearby so I can still watched them.

Then slowly rays of the Seijoh (sun) started waving to the world. I never knew, sunrise would be as lonely and sad as the sunset. Sunrise did not mean new beginning, it only means, you can still continue your life and be contented of what you have become. Sunsets did not mean goodbye, it was only telling you to rest for awhile and continue life when the sun rise.

If only I was born in Iwa-chans planet and become a good, bubbly and sporty person. I wouldn't mind if he hurts me over and over again. Atleast we are friends not enemies.

Then the seijohs (sun) rays touches my face. I smiled sadly.

-------------------

Okay that's wrap guyss! Hoho!

You know I was actually smiling at the last part (the seijoh as the sun part) like Seijohrise and Seijohset is just hilarious. Imagine that??

Also thank you for all the reads  and votes guys! I truly appreciates it. Love you muah muah!

Remember guys, since valentines is today, spread love not legs (to those who are still too young) you will have a greater future for you if you prioritizes your future first before doing things.

I'll have you know I am actually NBSB. No Boyfriend Since Birth. Yeah my life is lonely. Sorry for spreading the loneliness. And ranting here because I don't have a valentines date. Let's date hahahaha.

Anyways,

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

THANK YOU♧