15: Nishinoya Yuu

~Nishinoya~

Its already been two days since some of our comrades disappear. Two F*cki'n days!

Queen Kiyoko and her wife had to leave because Queen Hitoka is almost at her labor day. General Ushijima always do trainings every now and then not caring about the others, then Asahi who always have negative thoughts. Such a coward for a big guy.

"What are we going to do? Prince Noya, General Yaku have not arrived yet" said my General named Shinji Watari

"Mmmm?! Let's see. How about-"

"Start finding the location of Oikawa. I think that's what they are doing" Kawanishi said out of nowhere.

"Woah! Kawanishii!! Can I call you Nishi-san?? We're both Nishi so maybe Kawa-san. But Oikawa also have Kawa in his name. Waaahhh Kawanishi-san, you have unite the both of us" I yelled while jumping from one mushroom to another.

I don't even remember how I got in this position. But oh well.

"P-prince Noya, be careful, you might fall. It'll hurts." Asahi said. Ack. He is such a mommy.

"Yes, mommy Asahi!" He just glared at me though.

"Okayyyy!! How about. . . We'll split up and--"

"How would we split up if we've never been together. Get a grip Kunimi-san, don't involve us in your lovey dovey with that turnip-head boyfriend of yours." Kawanishi-san said. Man that's straight forward.

Kunimi immediately turn red but still responded something.

"Th-that's not what I meant baka!!" He yelled at Kawanishi.

"I think his idea is alright. We won't go somewhere if we stay here and wait for the others to come" Ushijima glance at our direction after saying that.

"So how many groups and whose going to those."

"Mmm, only a few of us left so I think three groups would be enough." Yamagata suggested.

"I think so too!" I said while wandering my eyes to look at my comrades.

"I want Kawanishi-san with me!" I announce.

"Ummm I will just. . . Drink water. You can continue" whispered Asahi with a hint of something in his voice.

I wonder what happened to him.

                      ~Azumane~

Idiot Asahi. Idiot, idiot idiot!!! *sigh* why am I like this. I should be worried that Shouyo-san is gone for two days now not about these stupid feelings I have for the the Libero Prince. Wake up Asahi! He is not gonna like you. Not now not ever!! Wow! Thanks for your support.

And now I am here talking to myself. I am turning crazy!!

"Argh, argh, argh," what am I, a dinosaur?

"What are you doing, Asahi?"

"A DINOSAUR!!" I jump from my seat, which is a beautiful sunflower. It looks like sunflower though.

"A dinosaur??" Noya asked.

Uyyy!! You're becoming rude, not calling Noya Prince. Are you close?? Huh?? You piece of assuming Sun!!

That hurts!!

"Hey!"

"Yes-- I mean no! What?" I said. Sheesh. Embarrassing! He just chuckled and sit beside me.

Oh, poor sunflower.

He looks at what I am looking and smiled.

"You know, your appearance said you're a guy who could do bad things that only big people could do but honestly you are actually a soft guy who could not kill a fly" he said.

"Um I don't know if I would feel insulted or flattered"

He just grin. What was that grin about?!

"Oh anyway! I remembered, I have something to say to you! But please don't be sad. I hate seeing you sad."

"Um okay? So what is it?" I asked.

He leaned in so that his face was close to my face! Oh Caterpillar!! Is this the moment where I would lost my first kiss?? No that is not that! Stop daydreaming but that didn't help in the way I felt my face reddening.

I gulped. He moved so his lips is near my ears. I gulped again.

"We are not in the same group!" That crushed my heart though. I sighed before saying.

"It's fine--"

"I know it's fine but you. You aren't fine!" He said then pout. I could not hold back my laugh while ruffling his hair.

"Noya!" Captain Ushijima said.

"We should go now. We still have to find Oikawa and others" he said without any emotion.

"Oka--"

"I can help you with that! Would you be willing to have a deal with me?" A young man with glasses said.

He had brown hair and skinny. He was wearing a smile that said 'something bad is going to happen' or 'my plan will work'.

I don't know! He is just so creepy.

"Who are you?!" Noya asked.

"Call me. . .

Hiro"

---

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE!

THANK YOU!♧

Also, I think it will take me awhile to update after updating this. I don't know if you're actually reading this or what but yeah. I always update on the first week of every month but then I have a lot on my mind, so many problems and whatnots and I can't concentrate. I wrote this chapter together with the last few chapters months ago and this is the last reserved chap. I don't know if I can update on June or July but I'll try to update before August. So yeah. Hope you all doing great.

XXX