17: Iwaizumi Hajime

~Iwaizumi~

Idiot set. Idiot, stupid, crappy, shitty set. *sigh* where am I going? Right. Finding food. I was about to run after a little rabbit like creature with wings on his back if someone did not just grab my hand. Tsk. My. . . Food. . . Left.

I look to my side and saw Ushijima and...

Oikawa??

I raised my eyebrow. He is like Oikawa but. . .

My eyes widened immediately. I knew who this is. I knew him. And I knew something is definitely not right.

"Hiro." I said in a cold tone.

He smiled and walked towards me.

"I missed you, Love." He said without shame. Without regret. Without his normal loving eyes. Behind his eyes was full of michievousness and hidden malisciousness.

"Stop pretending Hiro. Ushijima, what are you doing with him?"

"Aw don't be jealous, Dear. I came to them to offer my help. I can help you find Oikawa Tooru." He said and paused, smiled wickedly before continuing.

"But you will let me have him. Mmm?"

"If we find him, we will kill him. What would you even do with him? Experiment him like you always do. Like you always prioritized more than me?!" I shouted. How dare he.

"How dare you! Even if he did bad things he is still a living set! Why did you become like this? Tell me why??!" I shouted at him but looking at the ground. I can't stand it. I love him. I do. But he change. He didn't include me in that change and left me behind.

He just sent me a sad look which I pretended that I am unaffected but actually I am.

"I will come back to you when all of this is done. I just. . . needed to do this. Please wait for me?" He talked softly while caressing my cheeks.

I unconsciously leaned to him but tried to control myself before I fall in a deep pit again. Like I did when he left. No I didn't change. I still have feelings for him. But I don't think this will end with him experimenting Oikawa. Something is up.

"I will wait for you." He smiled at me when I said that.

And I will find out the whole truth. Your connection with Oikawa and the reason you left. I will..

"Okay. Now I will give this to you." Then gave me a thing similar to cellphones.

"This is called XDPhones. If you need back up from us, you need to plant it on the ground and it will open a portal to us so we can come to you. If you want to contact us, just press this. It doesn't need your voice. Thinking is fine. That's the things you will need but there are others there too. You can just explore it yeah? We need to go. We have to find others." He said and walk towards Ushijima who was quitely staring at somewhere.

When they disappear from my sight, I stand there staring at nothing. He left again and this time I know he won't come back. Funny. When he left before, the him in the past already died together with his love for me.

I collected myself and immediately run to where I left Hinata and Oikawa. I need to find out the truth from Oikawa.

When I arrived Oikawa was kneeling on the ground while crying. Hinata was trying to comfort him but he gives comfort close to no comfort at all.

"What happened?" I asked immediately as I came kneeling down next to to Oikawa.

Oikawa looked at me with his big brown eyes and hugs me. I was shocked and stiffened.

What. . . . Happened?

                    ~Hinata~

I stand there and stared at nothing. A mere human. A mere human did all this for what? Power? I can't believe all this.

I was comforting Oikawa. I don't know how to comfort but at least I tried. Then all of a sudden Iwaizumi ran towards us and kneel next to Oikawa.

"What happened?" He asked but my vision darkened.

A mere human. Iwaizumi is a human. Its their fault. Their fault.

I advance towards Iwaizumi and push him aside. How dare he hugged Oikawa. It was their fault he was broken. It was their fault his brother was captured. It was their fault all sets with power/toss suffered.

"Get away from him Iwaizumi and stay away. And you've got the guts to asked what happened?! Well, its because of you. Because humans are not contented on what they have. You want more! More! More!? Did you know your planet was once the most beautiful planet in the universe and so was the people living in it. But because of your ambition and greed for more power, more everything. You are willing to destroy everything. So pitiful" I spat out.

Oikawa came to me and stop me from my verbal assault to Iwaizumi while the latter stared confusion clear in his face.

That's when I realized I was being irrational. I generelized them but my anger is not sated yet.

"Iwaizumi, let's go back to the headquarters? I-I'll explain everything, yeah" Oikawa said eyes still red and face still stained with tears.

--------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

THANK YOU♧