22: Kita Shinsuke

~Kita~

"What are you doing here, Captain Kita?" Squad 1 Captain Kuroo asks. I looked at him trying to organize my thoughts. I was about to talk when Atsumu groans.

"How about putting him on a bed first. Then I'll talk." I did not give them time to talk when I already walk towards some direction that my guts is telling me to go there.

"Uh. . .Captain this is the way to the rooms. That's going to the kitchen."

I look at him and goes the other way. Maybe I was hungry.

Anyways, we immediately lay Atsumu down once we get there. . .

"So," Kuroo started, with a raised eye brow.

"What happened? Why are you here? Why do you know him? He's a--"

"I know what he is. And although I want to explain I want the prince to be here with us." I was going to continue when the little pudding guy starts glaring at me.

"What?"

"He is a king now! His parents already died and he just turn 18. He is eligible  enough" Mmmm now that I think about it, he is right.

"Wait, who are you talking about?" Kuroo ask, confused. It is now his turn at being glared at until uhhh the other guy speak up.

"You really didn't know?? So you just came here without  knowing anything at all?? How cruel can you be?!" He said with an angry look . . .

I looked at him for a moment to organize my thoughts. . 

"This planet sent all the information about you people with evidences and records of witness that you with your powers harms the people and will take over the rest of the universe. We sent spies on our part to blend in and gather more information. They came back and said the same thing. Thus we agreed to ally ourselves and launch an attack to you"

They became super serious when I said that. . Then pudding opened his mouth. ..

"They had a device called Netzan. It can hypnotized, create illusion or can alter memories of people and a lot more. . ." The pudding looked at the other guy (Moniwa)

". . It controls and what is needed for it to work is our essence. Its where our toss I mean power comes from. The inventor as well as the right hand person of the current ruler is the one who wants to rule the rest of the universe. . And that's where we come in. . He. . He lured us. Saying that we are accepted but captured a lot of us and used for experiment. A lot died and . . . " He said as he clenched his fist.

"We can hardly do anything. With the used of the device, he brainwashed the people into thinking we did things to harm them. When they found out that their prince at time, Oikawa, is also one of us.... They started to protest and wanted to overthrow him. But it was not like that here. Oikawa was born to become a ruler (📏?📐?) . . . " He stopped. Before looking at us.

"Once he died without offspring, this planet will die along with him. But people forget about it. He made them forget about it. So when you captured him, they will let him live and carry an offspring they can control. . . That is why in their letters sent to you, they said, they want Oikawa alive but you seem sure he was dangerous so it better with him dead, thus, they interfered" he takes a deep breath and smiled

"Ohhh that's a lot of talking"

"Mm. What he said is the truth. Although, now that I think about it. . . When the spies came, they look a bit disoriented but we never really looked into it." Captain Kuroo said. And I agreed. It was really fishy when they said the prince was dangerous but they wanted him alive. For what. . .

And then Kuroo whose hand in his chin suddenly whip his face and looked at us shocked. . .

"Wait wait wait. . . WAIT!! Oikawa the m****r f*****g Oikawa is a m****r f*****g Prince (KING! - Pudding and the other guy). . What . . What thef hooo. .  That's wow!" Kuroo said looking excited, cunning ? Look.

Pudding glared at him. .

"Hence, you being cruel and also disrespectful. . . Stop cussing while saying our Kings name. . Really Kenma, you liked this guy?" The other guy said then questioned the pudding whose face turn to frown. .

"Who said anything about liking. . It wasn't me" he said the turn away and run. . Followed by a very excited Kuroo

"I never knew Kenma could be this energetic. . . Youth, right?"

"I'm not old"

". . . . .Yeah. . ."

------------------------------

It's been a loong looooing time and well. .  Let's all be well hahaha. . . I forgot about this fic for a very loooong time. Like I have a new account and then I left this one and yeah stuff happens and here another small chapter. . .

When I came back to this and read the draft I have on this I was like, What happened here hahahha. . . I have to re read my stories to get my brain refreshed. . . Ya know. . .  But that's it. . . See ya soon I will try to see you soon😁😁😁