5: Iwaizumi Hajime

~Iwaizumi~

"Gotcha!" I told him and smirk.

I take a hold of his hands and put it above his head. He keeps squirming but I eventually sit in his stomach causing him to groan and glare at me.

"You know, I am happy that we got him but I can't help but think that your position is very erotic." Hinata commented.

"Shut up Hinata-san."

Hinata giggled.

"You're heavy. Get off me you stupid human!" Oikawa shouted.

"Listen here Shittykawa," I started.

"Hey! I am not shitty."

"Okay Trashkawa, just shut up and listen, anyway, you said powerful, why can't you escape my grasp?" I asked. He avoided his eyes and answered silently.

"I can't control it, I'm sorry" he said.

That shocked me. He didn't use his powers because he might hurt me, then how can they consider this a threat?

                      ~Daichi~

I decided to follow Suga around. We exchange information from time to time. He is fun to be with.

"So Suga, where do you live?" I asked. He smiled sadly at me and he knows I noticed his changed of mood. I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to that.

"I used to live somewhere in the capital city of this planet. But something happened. They--someone killed my parents to get me. My parents protected me that's why they are gone now." He said.

"I'm sorry" He look up when I said that. He puts his hand in my shoulder and said.

"Don't apologize. It was not your fault. It was jus--"

He blinked.

"Suga are you alright?" I asked.

"Ah yes yes. I just remembered something. I'm afraid I have to go now Daichi-san. Uhh See you around, then?" He said hesitating. I nod at him before saying.

"Yeah, See you around, Suga"

He smiled then turn around and run as fast as he can. It must be that important.

                    ~Iwaizumi~

"Do you realized what you are saying, huh?" I asked him.

"You are considered a threat. You killed lots of people and still going to kill lots of people."

"I didn't kill without purpose. You don't know me! So get off of me." He shouted.

"Do you think I am dumb?"

He just glared at me. Hinata came close to me and handed me a rope. Oikawa's eyes widen.

"Please don't tie me. Please d-don't." He said. His eyes said that he is afraid.

"Are you sure about this Iwaizumi-san? He looks--"

"Hinata. Don't be fooled by this hooligan. Now I already tied it around his hand, will you tie it over this pillar."

"Please, please I beg you." Oikawa said. His mouth mask getting wet means he is crying. He almost got me. Almost.

Then it stuck me that we never saw his face. I lifted my hand and undo his hood. We are met by a smooth-looking brown hair. He squirms while shaking his head.

"No, no, no"

I smirk and continued to unto his mask. And I regretted it.

"Hiro?"

He blinked confused. My mind immediately left me. His face looks like my ex lover. I don't know why but I leaned into him.

"What are you saying? I am nommm"

I kissed him. He wiggled underneath me. I end the kissed and look at him longingly while he look at me with mixed emotions.

I came back from my senses and stand up.

"Hinata, hurry. Let's go"

"Let's go"

"No wait. Don't leave me. Please untie me. I won't hurt you. I didn't want to hurt Chibi-chan. I promise. Please" he begged.

A tear cascaded from his beautiful eyes to his cheek. Hinata looked at me. He wants to untie him. Guess what. I want that too. But I have remind myself. He is not him. He is the Oikawa Tooru. A bad Set who wants to take over all the planets.

He is not him. He is not him. He is. . . No.

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧