Chapter 2.

Harry cleared his throat, smoothing down his ruffled clothes before chapping the door which had music blearing from the other side. Harry's heart starting hammering against his chest. This was definitely not a small party, like Niall had promised.

It was Niall himself who opened the door, looking a bit tipsy already as he greeted him. "Hey! You made it." Niall swayed to the side and Harry smiled softly. "Yep, I did." He nodded and Niall beamed, stepping aside to let Harry in.

"There's drinks over there, enjoy yourself." Niall said cheerfully, indicating to the kitchen before heading off to another direction. Harry sighed, pushing himself through the large crowd of girls and boys and sat himself on the bar stool, taking a beer.

He ran a hand through his hair, feeling a little lonely. He tapped his fingers against the cool glass of the beer when another guy slumped himself next him. He was laughing as he poured himself some punch. Harry stared at him. He looked like a freaking model. What with the long lashes, high cheek-bones, brown eyes and stubble and messy tousled hair.

"Who are you? I don't think I've seen you before." The boy asked curiously, speaking with a strong Bradford accent. "I'm Harry, I just live across the hall." Harry introduced, shaking his hand. "Oh! I'm Zayn. Nialls mentioned you." Zayn shrugged and Harry blinked, shocked.

"Really? What did he say?" Harry couldn't help being curious. "Just that you seemed really nice." Zayn shrugged, obviously having no interest in the conversation anymore. Harry couldn't help grinning. It was a obviously a compliment and Harry had made a good first impression on his neighbour. Which was what he wanted.

"So, uh...you going to school here? Like I said, I haven't seen you around." Zayn asked innocently and Harry couldn't help smirking. "Maybe," he lied and Zayn grinned, before waving goodbye to Harry and going off to chat up some girls.

It was then, that Zayn knew what Harry meant. When he said he had never seen him before. This was a room full of students, most likely his and he couldn't be seen here at all. It would ruin his reputation as a teacher and he didn't want that, not on his first day on Monday.

With his heart hammering against his chest, Harry made his way through the crowd of people and went to the exit. Niall caught up with him, grabbing on to his wrist. "You're leaving?" Niall pouted, looking genially disappointed. "Yeah, I still have lots of unpacking to do," Harry lied and realisation was dawned on Nialls face.

"Oh! I'll help you." Niall suggested but Harry stopped him. "No, it's okay." He protested but Niall frowned. "Please? This party is shit anyway." Niall pleaded and Harry sighed, giving into his ocean blue eyes. Zayn was watching from a distance, his eyes narrowing as he stared at the pair. He sighed, shaking his head before he went over to the men's loos.

Harry finally nodded and Niall followed him into his flat. Niall couldn't help smiling at the memories from room 22A with his old neighbour, Chip. "What are you smiling at?" Harry asked curiously as he shuffled some boxes around. "Nothing, I just miss my old neighbour. We had a great laugh." Niall laughed and Harry's expression softened. "Do you keep in touch?"

"Yeah, I suppose but he'll be too busy soaking up the sun in Spain."

"Oh."

"So uh...what stuff needs moving?"

"There's stuff in my bedroom that needs moved, if you wanna do that. Y'know my bed and stuff." Harry shrugged and Niall nodded happily. "Yes, sir." Niall said cheerfully and strolled into the bedroom. Harry froze, cringing at the last comment and hoping that Niall would never call him that again.

Niall closed the door behind him and scanned the messy bedroom. It looked half empty, the only thing that was lying there was the bed amongst the boxes. Niall sighed and moved over to the nearest box, pulling out Harry's covers and pillows and tossing them over the bed. He then went over to the bookshelf and started stacking up the books and stacked them into alphabetical order -in case Harry was into that obsessive compulsive order sort of thing. He noticed that some of the books were maps of the world and old maths books and English reading books such as the famous play writer Shakespeare and Niall couldn't help wondering if Harry had ever been home-schooled.

He then moved over to the desk and started to stack the shelf with CDs, which he had fun with has he realised he and Harry had a similar taste of music. He moved onto the last box and realised that they were family photo frames and canvases that hung up on his wall. Niall couldn't help smiling as he sat down on Harry's bed, admiring the photos of him and his family.

He was with two girls; both of them looking freakishly a lot like him and Niall guessed it was his mother and sister. They all had the same smile, same eyes and they were all stunning. Such a handsome family and he couldn't help envy Harry for it. He wished he had a family that cared for him.

The sound of the door opening brought Niall out of his train of thought and Harry stood in the doorway, smiling softly. "Sorry- I didn't mean to be nosy." Niall apologised, setting the photo frame on the nightstand. Harry laughed. "That's all right," he reasoned and Niall smiled, standing up.

"Is that your mother and sister?"

"Mhmm."

"They're very pretty." Niall complimented and Harry laughed. "I'm sure they'd be pleased to hear that." Harry smirked.

"Do you see them often?"

"Yes, frequently." Harry replied and Niall nodded. There was a knock on the front door that startled both Harry and Niall. "Niall? Are you in there? Party's getting boring without you, mate." Nialls friend complained. Niall couldn't help laughing. "Coming, Liam!" Niall called back and the footsteps disappeared.

"You better go. Party's missing you." Harry smiled sadly and Niall nodded. "Thanks for helping me unpack though." Harry added.

"No worries." Niall brushed past Harry and headed out the door and greeted Liam. "How did you know where I was?" Niall asked curiously. "Zayn saw you leave with him." Liam explained, nodding toward Harry's door.

"Oh. He just needed help unpacking, that's all." Niall shrugged. "Cool." Liam said and they both headed back instead. Harry watched them disappear from behind his door and when they were out of sight, he turned round and rested his back against the door, exhaling deeply as he rested his head against it. That was a close call. He couldn't let that happen again. He couldn't become close to his students like that, it wasn't right. He'd make sure that it wouldn't happen again.

The next day, Louis decided to visit Harry in his new flat. It was around lunch time when he took the stairs up to his level and he was greeted by a small, blonde boy. He was just coming out of his flat, dressed in running gear as he locked the door. He and Louis exchanged glances before they smiled briefly at each other and Niall watched Louis knock on Harry's flat before departing for his afternoon run.

"Its open!" A familiar voice called and Louis greeted Harry inside the kitchen. "Nice place," Louis complimented and Harry smiled as he handed him a cup of tea. "Who's the cute blonde across the hall?" Louis asked curiously, pointing back to the door. Harry couldn't help laughing as they headed into the living room.

"That's Niall." He sighed, sitting down across from Louis. "He looks a bit young to be living himself, doesn't he?" Louis reasoned and Harry nodded agreement. "I thought that too but I didn't want to ask any questions." He admitted and Louis rolled his eyes. "Of course. Humble Harry." Louis smirked and Harry chuckled.

"So when do you start working?"

"Tomorrow,"

"Do you think Niall will be a student there?" Louis pressed, wrapping his hands around his hot mug of tea. "Yeah, I think so." Harry nodded. Louis looked relatively interested.

"You better be careful, mate. You don't wanna be mixed in with the whole teacher/student thing. It's dangerous." He warned and Harry nodded. "Don't worry, I've got it all under control." He assured him and Louis grinned.

"Good. Because I don't wanna see my best mate being sacked on his first job."

"Jee, you have so much faith in me, Lou." Harry said sarcastically and Louis smirked. "I know. It's great, isn't it?"

"Thanks, Lou."

_____________

Hi guys! Here's the second chapter! Maybe 10 comments please? Thank you! Xxx