Chapter 22.

The next morning, Harry and Niall were talking quietly in the kitchen. Louis had completely passed out on the sofa the previous night, snoring softly with a tad bit of drool rolling down his chin.

Harry was chopping banana on a chopping board and when he was finished, he turns around and pops one in Niall's mouth. As Niall chews, he glances back at a sleeping Louis. "Shouldn't you wake him up?" Niall tries when he opens his moth, Harry places another slice in. Niall rolls his eyes, dabbing at his mouth with a napkin.

"Nah, he can sleep as long a he wants, babe. He's fine." Harry shrugs, reaching past Niall and opening a carton of milk from the fridge. Niall had stayed at Harry's for the night, seeing as it was Sunday the next day and they didn't have to do much. The couple had left Louis on the couch as he had completely passed out toward the end of the movie.

"I feel bad for what we did to him last night." Niall admits, referring to the constant annoying giggling they did. "He'll get over it." Harry assures him, pecking his lips softly- which tasted faintly of sweet banana.

As if on cue, Louis groans in his sleep and sits up, making his way over to the kitchen. "Hey, there's sleeping beauty." Niall says softly, ruffling Louis' hair. Louis flinched, batting his hand away and takes a tea in his hands which Harry hands him.

"Sorry about last night, Lou." Niall apologizes but Louis only waves his hand dismissively, sitting on top of the counter as Niall leans himself against Harry, Harry's hands sinking into the waist band of his sweats. Louis groans at the site, the memory implanted in his brain forever. "I'll get a shower and I'll be out of your hair." Louis sighs, jumping off the counter and abandoning his tea before heading for the bathroom.

"We have school tomorrow." Harry murmurs, his palms against Niall's bum. Niall moans a little. "Don't remind me." He whispers back and pulls away from Harry, causing Harry to whimper at the loss of contact.

School was hectic over the next week or so. With charity events coming up for sports day, Niall and Harry barely had any time together at all. Niall was in training and Harry was helping out as a volunteer.

Half way through the week, Harry had pulled Niall into the janitors locker again. He was careful not to lock the key in the door this time. As always, Niall grunts and lectures Harry of how dangerous it could be if they got caught. But in all honesty, deep down, Niall felt a little excited with all this sneaking around and avoiding other people. It was almost like an adventure and he knew Harry enjoyed it too.

Over the few weeks of dating Niall, Harry begins to realize that maybe his career wasn't as important as it used to be - with Niall around. Everything was so carefree around Niall. Yes, they had to be careful but they were allowed to have their fun as well and that was what Harry planned on going. He realized that these certain feelings he had for Niall the first day they met had grown into something more. It didn't feel like much of a crush anymore; but something better.

Harry felt free and had fallen completely head over heals with the lad but what scared him most was that maybe Niall didn't feel the same way. Niall wasn't a person with showing how he felt most of the time. Niall was a private person who dealt things in his own way which made it hard for Harry to decide how he felt, but he didn't let it bother him. They said from the start that it was nothing serous, all they were doing was having fun and Harry planned on keeping it that way. He didn't want to ruin it.

But the closer they got, the more difficult it became to be a part. Like right now, when they were in the janitors locker. "Babe. I have a class to get too." Niall reminds his boyfriend, squeezing his hand lightly. Harry whimpers in defeat. "C'mon. Just one kiss, that's all I ask." He persuades and Niall lets out a cheeky giggle, pressing his lips to Harry's. The kiss had turned into a full on snog and Niall was left breathless, his lips swollen.