Chapter 55- Part 1.

The rest of the days in Verona they had left, they spent doing nothing. Literally, nothing. It's not as if Niall could do much anyway, what with being so big and all. The fact that Niall's belly was growing by the minute - that there was an actual human being growing inside Niall - fascinated Harry to no end. In fact, the day after their engagement, Niall caught Harry murmuring softly to his belly and Niall couldn't help smiling fondly at the sight and his smile grew bigger when he realized that Harry was singing to the bump. It was the most precious thing.

Niall's hands unconsciously wrapped around Harry's curls and Harry stopped abruptly and looked up into Niall's tired eyes. "Morning." Harry whispers and moves up so that he's eye level with Niall and kisses him sweetly, his hand rested on the bump.

"Morning, fiancé." Niall replied cheekily and Harry grins.

"Boy, it's nice to hear you say that." Harry admits and Niall chuckles as Harry nuzzles his face in the crook of Niall's neck, biting playfully.

"What would you like to do today?" Harry murmurs, against Niall's neck.

"Nothing." Niall answers simply. There's a short pause in which Harry looks up, disappointment in his eyes.

"Sorry, I just - I'm to big to even get out the bed, never mind walk around Verona. Plus, I'm really tired. I feel bad because I know that you have stuff planned but I just can't -"

"Shhh." Harry interrupts, pressing a finger to Niall's lips to silence him. Niall blushes and looks up innocently at him. "It's okay if you don't wanna do anything, we have a life time after Nina is born." Harry grins and Niall frowns in annoyance.

"You're still counting on a girl? Even after Dr. Miller clearly states it's a boy?" Niall teases and Harry blushes.

"Well, they can never get it right in the first place anyway." Harry sighs and Niall laughs.

"That is true but I'm still in on a boy. It just...it feels like a boy, y'know?" Niall wonders and Harry nods knowingly.

"You have a mother's instinct." Harry smirks and then bites his tongue. Niall turns his head sharply to glare at him.

"What did you jus say?" He spits, fuming. Harry's blushing like mad.

"I said that you have -"

Too late. It earned Harry a punch to the balls, causing Harry to whimper in pain. "Just because I have a uterus doesn't make me female." Niall huffs and in a strained voice, Harry replies a quick "okay."

A knock on their door brings them out of their bickering. "Room service?" An Italian voice calls.

"You ordered breakfast?" Niall asks, surprised as Harry stands up and pulls on a pair of briefs.

"Yeah, thought you'd be hungry. Just...stay right there." Harry orders softly. Niall obliges happily and snuggles into the covers while Harry disappears. Harry is surprised to see Julio standing outside, with a tray of a traditional english breakfast in his arms.

"Buongiorno, Mr. Styles." Julio says, with a polite smile. Harry is taken aback.

"You remember me...?" He gasps and Julio laughs half-heartedly.

"Si, si. Mi scuso per il nostro malinteso prima, signore." Julio smiles fondly and Harry grins back.

"That's quite all right, sir. Scuse accetate." Harry replies, taking the tray out of Julio's hand. Julio bows and kisses the tip of his fingers, murmuring a soft "Buon appetito! Il signore Horan sembrava incredible ultima notte." Julio grins and Harry couldn't help laughing.