Chapter 25.

It was only a couple of hours drive from London to Cheshire but they decided to check in at a nearby motel, just to be on the safe side.

"Do you think the flat will be okay while I'm gone? No one will break in, right?" Niall sounds nervous. Harry glances back at him. He was standing in the doorway to his own flat, Niall's back was to him as he was staring longingly at his locked flat, a suitcase in his hands.

"You've never been on holiday before?" Harry asks, sounding surprised as he locks his door. Niall turns back to him. "I went to Lanzarote once with Zayn and Liam on my 16th birthday. But we realized it wasn't fun when you were underage and you couldn't drink." Niall admits and Harry couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Let's go." Harry sighs, slinging his around Niall's shoulder and they haul their suitcases down the stairs and later dump them in the car boot.

The music on the radio fills the comfortable silence because there's not much to talk about. Besides, Niall is afraid talking about anything in case it ends up in an argument and the music prevents him from doing so although there really is no reason to argue. It's only Harry, right?

It's dark by the time they reach their motel so Niall would gladly fall asleep, but it seems that Harry has other ideas. The tension had risen completely when they enter the room and Niall knows fine well it's only because it's just the two of them there. They haven't been alone together for this long since Niall broke up with Harry. The memory made Niall cringe automatically and Harry looks up, sensing Niall's sudden change of mood.

"You okay?" Harry's tone is soft. "Yeah, I...I just feel as if I've been a dick to you, that's all." Niall explains half-heartily, shying away from him. "How could you be a dick if you're only thinking you're doing what's right?" Harry challenges and Niall sighs, feeling defeated. "I don't know."

"Niall, look at me." When Niall doesn't look up, Harry takes his face in his hands, so that his blue eyes look directly into his green ones. Their lips meet and that's when all of Niall's worries are gone. If Harry doesn't care about what happened, then neither should he. It's in the past. About time they moved on.

(warning, smut alert ;) )

Niall moans softly, the sound sending delightful shivers down Harry's spine. Niall quickly removes Harry t-shirt, tossing it aside and Harry attaches his lips to Niall’s again, only breaking the kiss to lift up Niall’s sweater. “Jump.” Harry murmurs in Niall’s ear and Niall obeys, wrapping his skinny legs around Harry’s waist and Harry carries him through to the bedroom, gently laying him down on the bed. Niall grunts, moving himself upwards on the pillow and while his hips are still raised, Harry quickly and hastily unties Niall’s bet and brings his jeans to his ankles, pulling his shoes and socks off as he did so.

Suddenly, Niall is feeling self-cautious, the way Harry is looking at him with so much lust. But there was also an emotion there that Niall didn’t recognize, something he couldn’t quite comprehend. There was a sparkle, a light in Harry’s eyes as he looks him up and down on the bed, licking his lips unconsciously. Harry absent-mindedly reaches for Niall’s boxers but he’s shocked when Niall grabs at his wrist, pushing him away. Niall is stunned, breathing hard. “What?” Harry frowns.

“I-I’m a little inexperienced.” Niall explains, gulping is he feels a little embarrassed. Harry pauses. “You’ve had a blowjob before, right?” The personal question makes Niall’s cheeks flush and to be honest, Harry is enjoying flustered Niall. Especially in a state like this. “By a girl, once.” Niall admits. Harry’s eyes grow dark with envy. “Who was she?”

“One of my ex’s, we were both drunk that night and I don’t remember any of it.” Niall mumbles, feeling pathetic because he had completely forgotten about it up until now. But all Niall wants to do is concentrate on Harry. Harry is his first and he is most important right now. That’s all he wanted. “I’m gonna give you a night to remember.” Harry’s voice is filled with so much determination and jealousy that it almost makes Niall laugh but his amusement is gone when his boxers are removed and Niall tenses beneath Harry, his fingers digging into the thin material beneath them. “Harry…”