Chapter 29.

Harry and Niall toss their masks aside on Harry's sofa once they're inside Harry's flat. They don't even bother to get changed though so Harry makes them both a chicken casserole and they sit at Harry's two seater table.

They enjoy the comfortable silence, both of them not saying much. "How's things going taking to slow, then?" Harry starts, watching Niall take a sip of coke from his glass.

"Well it's better than dodging teachers and avoiding them by hiding in a janitors lockers room." Niall replies and Harry laughs, looking bashful. "Yeah, sorry about that. Guess I pushed you too far."

"It's all right." Niall shook his head dismissively and they went back to eating. Once they were finished, Harry heads into his bedroom and Niall follows. Standing in the doorway, Niall watches as Harry unties his tie but leaves it hanging around his neck.

"I've still not seen you naked yet." Niall reminds him, his shoulder against the doorway with his arms folded across his chest. Harry couldn't help smirking. "I know."

"Why?"

"Because I like to tease you." Harry shrugs carelessly and Niall rolls his eyes, not feeling at all amused. "Come on Harry, please? I'm going to see you naked eventually, why not now?" Niall whined like a child and Harry laughed again. "Was the little sneak-peak in the shower not enough for you?"

"Of course not." Niall retorts and Harry chuckles. "All right." Harry finally gives in. "I'm all yours." Harry rests his hands on either side of the bed behind him and Niall's eyes widen. "Really?" He's surprised that Harry's given in so easily.

"Really, really." Harry repeats and Niall laughs, hesitantly strolling over to Harry. When he fits himself in between Harry's legs, he begins to snake the tie from his neck.

Harry watches him intensively, his eyes trained on Niall. He leans in to kiss him and Niall responds instantly, one of Harry's hands placed on his hip to steady him. Niall is struggling with the buttons, since he can't really see what he's doing and well, it's his first time, really. "Shit." Niall mumbles against Harry's mouth and pulls away. Harry chuckles, watching Niall fumble with the buttons, swearing and cursing rapidly under his breath.

"Let me." Harry says finally, removing Niall's hands from his chest. Niall sighs with relief and when Harry laughs again, it rumbles against Niall, making him hard. When Harry's shirt is open, Niall's careful with removing it. His fingertips brush against Harry's skin, his shoulders, making goosebumps rise on Harry and making him shiver a little.

He let's the shirt fall to the carpet and next are his pants. "This your first time?" Harry asks curiously and Niall pauses, his hands on Harry's belt as he unhooks it. "Mhmm." He admits and Harry sighs, grabbing the back of his neck and reaching up so he can plant some hickeys at the side.

Niall moans and gasps a little, unzipping the suit pants and lowering them on his skinny hips. "You?" Niall croaks and Harry pulls back, shaking his head. "After Lou broke up with me, I had a couple of one night stands with a few guys at a gay bar. Didn't mean anything to me then." He mumbles and Niall hums in respond, watching Harry buck his hips upwards and remove his trousers and briefs together, watching them fall to his feet.

Harry must've been even harder than Niall because when his clothes are lying next to his shirt, he whimpers softly and moans, having such relief from his strained hard on. Niall watches as Harry falls back on the bed, completely in ecstasy as he pumps himself a few times.

He's on the pillows now, completely naked with one arm behind his head. Niall couldn't stop staring because finally he got see Harry. He got to see what Harry looked like under all the suits and ties he wore to work and quite frankly, it was glorious. His skin was golden and the inked tattoos made a perfect contrast. They were all over his top half, even a few on his ankles.