Chapter 55- Part 2.

For the last two months of Niall's pregnancy, he was hospitalized or house-bound which annoyed Niall to no end and he gave Harry a hard time for most of it, even though it wasn't his fault. In fact, Niall blamed Harry entirely for him being pregnant in the first place. Niall was beginning to feel rather uncomfortable - what with an aching back, sore legs and migraines constantly all the time so he had to lay down in a dark room for it pass away. Niall was just happy that most of these were normal pregnancy symptoms and were pretty minor so he didn't have to attend the hospital as much.

Zayn and Liam came to visit him as often as they could, and Louis too. The first time they came to visit, Liam had offered to to arrange a baby shower which earned a quick whack to the balls and a sharp "I'm male, not female. How many times do I have to say this?!" Liam shut up. The only really good things that Niall was looking forward too nowadays was seeing Loki and his mother. Loki was a good source of company although half of the time, he wasn't allowed anywhere near him in case he got some unexpected infection off of him.

His mother was the only reasonable one of the lot as she, in a way, knew what he was going through and it was strange to relate to his mother that way. She brought him magazines and Xbox games and new DVDs to keep him entertained and when Dr. Miller or Dr. Richardson weren't on call - she often sneaked in the occasional chocolate bars and McDonald's meals. Because of that, Maura was the only one Niall was nice too.

Niall was currently watching a day time TV program - some of sort of cookery program with Gino D'Acampo and Melanie Sykes. Since Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals wasn't on, he'd have to settle with this. He was set in a private hospital, just outside of London and it was actually quite a famous hospital. It was so private in fact, that he had Harry had to show two forms of ID to get in. They were pretty confidential and had a good reputation for it. This left Niall's mind assured that he was receiving the best possible health care that he could get.

Most of time in hospital, Niall was attached to a numerous of wires and tubes and had two heart monitors attached to him - one for the baby and one for himself. He didn't mind it much but it was awfully uncomfortable when he tried to sleep as he couldn't move around as much as he'd like and this often left him crabby in the morning, and all through the afternoon as well.

One day during the week, Harry decides to visit him. Harry's used to it by now. He's used to how crabby Niall is and how uncomfortable he is but he can't help think about how real this is all getting. In less than two months, Harry's son or daughter will be born. He was going to a parent! That part, hadn't still quite wrapped around his brain, yet. Neither Niall nor Harry had talked much about what would happen once the baby was born and he supposed they were just putting it off until the last minute, which was wrong. So, that's what brought him here today.

When Harry pushed the door open to Niall's room, he was greeted by Zayn, Liam and Louis who were all sitting round the TV. They smiled warily at him until they heard a retching, vomiting sound coming from the bathroom and they cringed at it.

"He's sick?" Harry croaks and Zayn nods.

"Morning sickness is back, apparently. Has been for the past two days." He shrugs. Harry shrugs off his coat and drops the plastic bag he carried on an empty seat and heads into the bathroom. He came in, just in time to see Niall dry-heave and vomit over the toilet, next to the built-in shower.

Harry moves forward, in attempt to help Niall but he's only pushed back, shoved away from him. "Haz, I'm fine." Niall whispers and sniffs as he goes to brush his teeth. Harry was still hovering over him though, waiting for him to be sick again.

"Haz, stop it." Niall warns, glaring at him when Harry hands him a fresh T-shirt. Harry flashes him an innocent look and Niall pauses for a second before he sighs deeply and changes his top, the toothbrush hanging out his mouth. After he's spat in the sink and rinsed his mouth with the mouthwash, he heads back out to the boys, who are looking pretty eagerly at him.