Falling upon the stars

(Abigail's pov)

I live in Dallas currently working as a vet which was my dream job. I'm 26 and currently was walking around Toys R Us looking for two little girls. "Cassidy? Cathy? where are y'all?" I called down the isle. "Here mommy," I heard Cathy's voice exclaim. I walked down the toy isle to see my brunette daughter and my sisters daughter. My sister was also 26 and married to defenseman Olli Määttä. She has three kids and is actually pregnant right now. I took Cassidy with Cathy and I because Cathy was close to Cassidy but, didn't see her much since my sister lived in pittsburgh. "Mommy can I get this baby doll?" my four year daughter asked. "sure Cat," I told her. I took the girls to the check out and then we were headed to my home where Addison and Olli were waiting along with their other two kids (Jacob and Isabel). "Mommy we get to go to dinner with auntie and uncle!" Cat said excited. "Yup auntie and uncle will be here for a couple days," I told her glancing in the rear view mirror. I guess I should tell you why I'm a single mother. I was married to a man named James but, he died in the war when our daughter was only about 2 years old. Its been really rough loss but, my friend Robin and my family have helped a lot. I brought season tickets for my daughter and I to the Dallas Stars home games. I've been a Stars fan for a long time. We pulled up and I saw my sisters rental car in the driveway I got out and made my way inside after unbuckling Cat and Cassidy. They ran inside the house and I walked in following them to see my sister and olli. "Hey addison hey Olli. Hey Isabel and Jacob," I said greeting them. "Hey Abigail you ready for dinner?" Addison asked. She was currently 3 months pregnant so she was alway hungry! "yup! lets go!" I said and then picked up Cat. We walked out and I put Cat in my car and olli loaded up his three kids. Cassidy was 6, Isabel was 4, and Jacob was 3. We drove downtown to a Texas Roadhouse and parked side by side. I got out Cat holding her on my hip while she held onto her new baby doll which she had named Tink after tinker bell. "How many?" the host asked as we all walked in. "Table for seven," I told the host. He nodded and led us to a table in the packed restraunt. We sat in a booth. I sat in between Cassidy and Cat. All of the kids were very well behaved and we had a nice diner we talked and it was great. The first Preseason game was tomorrow for Dallas and I promised Cat I would take her. She loved to watch hockey but, I did raise her that way. After we finished dinner we headed back to my house and put the kids to bed Addison and I stayed up while Olli went to bed. "How's the pregnant life?" I asked her laughing. "Tiring. Chasing three kids around and being pregnant is exhausting and now since hockey season is going to start up again it will be crazy," she told me. I nodded knowing it would be hard on her with Olli traveling. Olli was 28 but, a great hockey player. "Are you going to the preseason game tomorrow?" I asked my sister. "Nope I'm going to stay here because I need to pack the kids stuff since we are leaving that night," Addison told me. They've been here for a week but, would have to leave because of the fact Olli had his first preseason game. "Gotcha. Im going to get up and go to the open morning skate," I told her. "Are you taking Cathy with you?" she asked curious. "Probably not since it's at 8 Am. I'll buy her a jersey to wear when I'm there," I told her. She nodded,"Well I'm going to bed but first do you have cookies and Nutella?" Addison asked standing up. "Yes I think so," I told her. "Okay good because at 4 am I'll want some," she said laughing. I laughed and then said goodnight to my sister. After a couple hours I went to bed and then set my alarm to wake me up early so I could go to the morning skate. I was hoping tomorrow would be a good day!