Chapter 66

(Abigail's pov)

I woke up and put my bathing suit on before slipping on a tank top and shorts over it. I woke Cat and Kari and got Cat dressed in her bathing suit before putting a sun dress over her for a cover up. "Ready for breakfast?" I asked my family. Just think that we were a family made me smile. I know technically we weren't yet but, we would be and that's all I care about.

"So what are we doing today?" Addison asked as we all ate breakfast that the hotel provided of course. "I think we should do some fishing," Olli suggested which I know Kari agreed with. "I second that!" Kari said. "Sounds like we are fishing," I told her shrugging and smiling.

Kari backed the boat into the water carefully and I was in charge of keeping it near the dock while Kari parked the car. "this is a nice boat," Olli complimented. "Thanks we just bought it," I chuckled. Kari boarded the boat and started driving out into the ocean while Addison and I started putting sunscreen and life jackets on kids. Olli held Caleb while talking to Kari about the boat and fishing.

"Mommy I wanna swim," cat said. "Okay honey hold on," I told her putting a life jacket on myself. "Looking good babe," Kari complimented me. I blushed slightly before buckling my life jacket on. I climbed down the ladder and then Kari handed Cat to me. Isabella and Cassidy were already in the water holding onto the rope that was connected to the boat so that they wouldn't float off. Kari and Olli were fishing. Addison held onto Jacob floating around in the water. "Kari turn on some music," I shouted up to him. "you got it," he said before turning on music. I heard Addison singing quietly to it.

"Ah look babe I caught one!" Kari exclaimed coming to the side of the boat the kids and I were on showing the catfish he caught. "good job," I said smiling. "look Cat daddy got a fish," I said pointing so Cat would look. Cat put her thumbs up smiling at Kari. Kari put one thumb up smiling as well.

We climbed back on the boat and headed back to the dock. We hooked the boat up to the trailer and then dropped it in the parking lot that held boat trailers. We then decided to get lunch before heading to the beach.

Addison held Caleb feeding him his bottle while we all ate our food. I chuckled as Olli would take a bite and then give Addison a bite. "So next step the beach?" I asked. "Sounds good!" Olli and Addison said at the same time causing us all to laugh. We walked down to the beach. Kari carried Cat while I held Caleb and Addison held Jacob. We set out towels and beach stuff down before we applied sun screen to everyone again. Addison put floaties on Caleb and Jacob while I put some on Cat. Isabella and Cassidy were being taken care of by Olli. Addison carried Caleb out to the water with Jacob following her behind. The girls and Olli raced to the water so the only ones left in the sand were Kari and myself.

"You do look super sexy in that bikini," Kari said pecking my lips. "you don't look to bad yourself," I said trailing my arms down his abs. The next thing I know I was over Karis shoulder. "Hey put me down," I said slapping his butt. "if you say so," he said giggling before dropping me in the water. I resurfaced and sent him a glare before splashing him with the salty water. We got into a splashing war before Kari wrapped me in his arms. We joined my sister and the kids in the part of the ocean they were in.

"Who wants to build a sandcastle?" Olli suggested and of course the kids wanted to. Addison and I sat in the shade with Caleb while the kids, Olli, and Kari were building a sand castle.

"When's Cats first competition?" Addison asked before giving Caleb a bottle of Ice cold water. "July 15th," I told her. "That's exciting is it here in Texas?" I thought back to the schedule. "Yeah it is. It's at the rink in Austin," I told her. She nodded and smiled at Caleb who was just sucking down the water. "How's Kirsten been?" I questioned. "Good I presume. Last I heard her and her family were going to Paris for a fashion show Kirsten got invited to," Addison informed me. "The boys seem happy," I said glancing at Kari smiling. "Yeah. I'm glad they both aren't down in the dumps about what happened," Addison said smiling at Olli. "Same. So are you and Olli planning on more kids or is four enough?" I questioned laughing slightly. "I don't know we will see what happens," she chuckled kissing Caleb's head. "What about you and Kari how many kids are you gonna have?" Addison continued. "Im not sure. We will see what happens," I said chuckling which caused her to playfully smack me.

"Mommy!" Jacob said running up to Addison. "What's wrong honey?" Addison questioned. "I'm tired," Jacob said rubbing his eyes. "Alright we can go to the hotel and take a nap," she said to her son. "go tell daddy I'm taking Caleb and you for a nap," Addison said to Jacob. Caleb was already asleep. Jacob ran off to tell Olli. "Well ill see you in a little bit. Have some fun," Addison said before standing up and grabbing Jacobs hand and walking towards the hotel.

I felt arms around my hips and smiled up at Kari. "Well looks like you're having fun," I said to Kari. "Tons of fun. Thanks again for this," he said kissing me sweetly. "no problem I know you needed it," I said smiling at him.

Cat, Kari, and I headed to the Rainforest Cafe beside is it really a trip to the beach without stopping by that restaurant. We walked in and were seated right away surprisingly.

We ordered and I ordered some fruity alcoholic drink along with water. "Are you having fun Cat?" I asked smiling while she looked at the fish in the aquarium near where we were seated. "Yeah mommy," she said smiling and then coloring on her menu.

After our meal we walked back to the hotel. I bathed Cat before putting her to bed. I walked into the bathroom and Kari followed me. "No you can't shower with me," I told him. "Please," he asked putting on a puppy dog face that I couldn't resist. "Ugh fine," I said sighing. I grabbed my pajamas and hoped in the shower Kari getting in behind me.

I laid in bed beside Kari and smiled. "I love you," I whispered. "I love you too," he said quietly kissing my lips. I wrapped myself around him and cuddled into his side. I soon fell asleep smiling.