Chapter 57

(Abigail's pov)

"Yes Jamie we are all here!" I exclaimed for the twentieth time. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Did you not get any action last night?" he asked. I shot daggers at him and Kari elbowed him in the stomach.

We touched down and I sighed a sigh of relief. I don't know why but, I was just ready to be home and honestly away from the boys. "Lets head home shall we?" Kari asked after telling all the guys bye. "we shall," I said smiling.

"Wake up babe we're home," Kari said sweetly. I hadn't even noticed I had fallen asleep. I got out of the car and felt much better. I followed Kari into the house and was in awe. There was a path of rose pedals leading up the stairs and to our room. "You did all this?" I asked smiling. "of course I did babe. I would do anything for you," he said kissing my lips sweetly. I'm pretty sure y'all all know what happened next.

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I noticed it was only about 6:00. "Who is it?" Kari asked. "Addison," I told him curious to why she was calling me.

Me: hey Addison what's up?

Addison: have you been on MSNs homepage?

Me: no why?

Addison: you need to get on there now! show Kari if he's with you.

Me: okay why?

I pulled out my laptop and then froze. There sat a headline that was far from the truth 'Kari Lehtonen abuses future fiancé.'

Addison: Y'all need to clear that up. I know Kari would never do something like that.

Me: yeah thanks Addison. I gotta go.

I hung up before she answered. "Kari come here," I yelled. I heard the sink water shut off and Kari walked in wearing his boxers. "What's wrong babe?" he asked worry lacing his tone. "Look!" I said turning the computer and watched as his eyes moved along the lines. He looked pale as a ghost but, that was quickly replaced by anger. "What are we going to do?" I asked frowning. "Not let it affect us. All of the guys know the truth everyone who knows us knows I would never hurt you so we don't worry about it okay? We just keep loving each other the way we always have," he said wrapping his arms around me. "I love you," I said kissing him. "I love you too," he said hovering above me. I tried to take the kiss further but Kari pulled away. "As much as I would love to have round two I have a surprise for you," he said kissing my nose before rolling off of me. I stood up pouting and getting dressed.

I put on a black skirt and a red v-neck that I matched with red flats. I put on some ear ring and a necklace. "Where are we going?" I asked brushing blush on my cheeks. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you silly," he said kissing my cheek. "Don't you need your crutches?" I asked "Nope it's been two weeks so I can walk without it," he said beaming as he walked with his knee brace locked strait. My phone began to ring and I saw it was my mother.

Me: Hey mom.

Mom: did you see what's all over MSN?

Me: Yes mom. You know none if its true right?

Mom: Well of course silly! I know Kari would never hurt you. I was just wandering if you saw it.

Me: yeah I did. it sucks but, everyone who knows us knows it's untrue.

Mom: yeah I agree. When are you getting Cat? Do you want us to bring her to you?

Me: Mom I can meet y'all like two hours from Dallas so that I can pick her up tomorrow if that works for you.

Mom: I'll just bring her up to you tomorrow because we are getting our nails done. Is that okay?

Me: of course I miss you!

Mom: Cat wants to talk to you and Kari hold on.

I put my phone on speaker phone and I smiled as my daughters voice came through the phone.

Cat: Hi mommy!

Me: Hi baby girl daddies in the room too.

Cat: Hi Daddy! I miss y'all.

Kari: we miss you to baby girl. Are you having fun?

Cat: Ya daddy! We are doing lots of stuff!

Me: Well we can't wait to hear all about it when you get home tomorrow.

Cat: okay mommy. it's dinner time. I love you mommy! I love you daddy!

I smiled so did Kari.

Me: I love you to Baby girl behave and ill see you tomorrow.

Kari: I love you to Cat. Be good for grandma and grandpa.

Cat: okay bye.

Cat handed my mom the phone back and my mom just said bye before hanging up. "Now on to our surprise," Kari said kissing my cheek as we headed out to the car. I honestly could wait for this surprise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- hey guys! Okay cliff hanger! ahh what do you think the surprise is? Anyways vote and comment for me. love yall!