Chapter 54

(Abigail's pov)

I woke up with my head on Karis bear chest. I threw Karis hoodie over my head and slipped on some shorts before walking downstairs to get Starbucks before going to team breakfast.

"Hey abigail!" Jordie exclaimed as he got on the elevator. "Hey Jordie. How are you?" I asked smiling a tired smile. "Pretty good. Ready to win tonight. How are you?" he asked smiling as we climbed out of the elevator and walked to Starbucks. "Tired. To satisfy your strange fetish I'll have you know Kari and I had sex last night," I said giggling. "Nice. Lets hope you didn't make his knee any worse," Jordie said making me turn bright red. I elbowed his in the side which made him groan lightly. "Grow up," I mumbled and then ordered two coffees and though he refused I paid for Jordies coffee. "See you at breakfast soon," Jordie said waving as he got off the elevator heading to his room.

"Kari I brought you coffee," I told him shaking him awake. "First you have to get dressed though," I giggled at him as he smiled tiredly at me.

"There's the love birds!" Jamie commented as Kari and I walked in. I told Kari to sit down while I fixed him a plate. "Here babe," I said handing him a plate of food and kissing his cheek before making my own. I went and sat beside Amanda and Jordie. "Hey girl. Jordie here tells me you and Kari did the deed," she said smirking. "Jordie!" I said embarrassed. "What?" he asked teasingly. "I don't like you anymore," I said pouting. "Awe Abigail! To bad you have to like me! We're a big old hockey family!" Jordie exclaimed throwing his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah whatever," I mumbled stabbing a price of my eggs and shoving it in my mouse.

It was a family skate and the wife's and or girlfriends that came could skate with their husbands or boyfriends. I was skating holding onto the wall. I smiled and waved at Kari who sat on the bench since the trainers wouldn't let him skate. Jordie helped me skate over to Kari before Jamie and him went off messing with each other. I smiled at the other couples as they skated hand in hand. "stupid injury," Kari mumbled. I leaned over the bench and kissed him. "I love you," I said smiling. "I love you too," he said kissing me again.

"Group hug!!" Tyler yelled and we all headed to the middle of the ice. Kari walked carefully over there though he shouldn't have been but, he was part of the hockey family too. We all made it to the middle and through our arms around each other. "I love all of you guys!" Jamie exclaimed smiling. "We love ya too," Kari said smiling. After a minute embarrassing we all headed off the ice.

"Well we have an hour before the game starts what do you suppose we do?" Kari asked as we left the UC. "I say we go take a nap," I giggled. "This is why you're the best girl in the world," Kari stated kissing my temple as we headed back to the hotel.

I laid beside Kari after taking off my shoes and helping Kari take off his. I cuddled into his side after setting an alarm. I soon fell asleep in my arms as Kari sang quietly in my ear.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I turned the alarm off and woke up to see Karis eyes fluttering open. "It's time to go babe," I told him throwing on his Dallas Stars hockey hoodie. Kari stood up and I helped him slip on his shoes before we headed to the bus that would take us to the United Center.

We arrived at the united center and walked down to the locker room with the boys who had taken a nap before the game. "Good luck tonight boys!" Kari yelled. We headed out of the locker room after I wished them all good luck as well. "Hey Kari man," a man said we turned around to see Ben Smith. "Bro I'm sorry bout the injury," he apologized to Kari and then looked me up and down making me uncomfortable. Kari sensing this wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "It's okay. It was an accident," Kari said before turning and grabbing his crutches from me.

"Come on go for it boys!" Kari yelled in the third period. We were one of the few wearing green there. The game was currently 3-1 in the Stars favor. It was the third period and there was only five minutes left so the odds were in our favor.

"LETS GO JORDIE! SHOOT!" I yelled. He shot the puck and went into the back of the net making it 4-1. "Yes!" I yelled along with Kari. This earned us glares from a few hawks fans but, I didn't care at all.

"Great game yall!" I exclaimed smiling brightly. "Thanks!" they exclaimed smiling brightly. "Good job Tim," I told him smiling and patting him on the shoulder before Kari and went and got on the bus to wait. I was exhausted and laid my head on Karis shoulder feeling my eye lids begin to droop.

"Babe we are here," a voice whispered in my ear. I rubbed my eyes and then opened them. I yawned and groggily stood up. I held onto Karis shirt as he slowly used his crutches to get to the elevator.

We got to the hotel room and I heard Kari start up a bath. "You're taking a bath?" I wandered half asleep. "No you are," he said laughing. A couple minutes later I heard the bath water turn off. I took off my clothes and slipped into the warm bath water. I sighed contently as the warm water relaxed my muscles.

After about 30 minutes in the bath I got out and dressed in Karis hoodie. I walked out to see him passed out on the bed. I kissed his temple after laying beside him. "I love you," I whispered as he pulled me into him before he placed a kiss on my neck. I craned my head slightly and laughed quietly because he wasn't even awake and he still kissed me on the neck. This is one of the billion reasons I love him.