Chapter 21

(Abigail's pov)

It was almost time for Christmas! Since Addison was now seven months pregnant we all decided it was better if we flew up there instead of making her fly down to texas. This meant I would be shopping for the remainder of the Christmas presents in Pittsburgh. "Kari babe you have to finish packing," I told him. "I know," Kari said sighing as he tossed more clothes into his suit case. Kari could walk now without the crutches but he still had the brace locked straight so he walked funny. I folded Karis clothes as he threw them on the bed. I then placed them in the suitcase and we were set. "Are we ready?" Kari asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "I believe so," I said going through my mental checklist.

•suitcases-Check

•money-Check

•wrapping paper-check

•Christmas gifts I have-check

•Kari-check

•Cat-Check

Okay I think that's everything I assured myself as I locked the door to our house. We headed to the airport.

We parked the car and I grabbed Cat and my suitcases while Kari grabbed his own. I held onto Cats hand as we went through the busy Dallas airport. We sat on the plane Cat sat in the window seat and I sat in the middle while a pouting Kari sat in the isle seat. "quit pouting," I told him smacking his arm. "I didn't want the isle seat," Kari said pouting again. I sighed and placed my hand on his abs. I then started tracing his abs this caused Kari to smile and his eyes to turn a darker blue. Kari grabbed my hand and then kissed the back of my hand. I smiled at my victory. "Do you think your parents would mind watching Cat a little bit the week we are up there," Kari whispered huskily in my ear. "What did I tell you baby boy?" I questioned him. "Please babe?" he asked. "Ill think about it," I said kissing him on the cheek.

We landed in Pittsburgh and took our rental car to the hotel we were staying in. Kirsten and Josh were also staying at the same hotel while my parents stayed with Addison and Olli. I sighed and laid down on the bed as Cat laid on the bed she would be sleeping in. I opened my eyes to see Kari hovering over me. "Not now sorry babe," I told him leaning up and kissing his lips. "I know," Kari said frowning. My phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw Addison had texted me.

Addison: Hey girl! Glad you got here safely would u like to go out to dinner?

Me: Yeah sure sounds great! Where at?

Addison: umm ask Kari what kind of restaurants he knows that are here so we can just meet up. Ask him if he knows where the melting pot is!

Me: kk brb.

"Kari do you know where the melting pot is?" I asked him smiling. "yes I do," he said. "Okay we are going to go there with my siblings and parents for dinner," I told him. "Do you think your parents would want to watch Cat tonight?" Kari questioned loosely wrapping his arms around my waist. "We can ask," I told him.

Me: Yeah Kari knows where it is meet you there. What time?

Addison: Olli said 7 if y'all r okay with that?

Me: yeah sounds good see you soon!

Addison: okay will you tell Kirsten.

Me: sure!

I then went to Kirsten's contact.

Me: Kirsten we r meeting at the melting pot at 7 bring Josh and your kids

Kirsten: kk see you in 30 min.

Me: k bye.

I then set my phone down and sighed. We all went downstairs and to the rental car. "Off to dinner!" Kari exclaimed as we drove into traffic. I chuckled at him and soon we arrived.

"Hey guys!" I said smiling as we walked in. Cat ran over and sat besides my parents. "Hey," Addison said sounding frustrated. I looked at Olli curious. 'She's hungry,' Olli mouthed to me. I nodded understanding now why she seemed mad. My sister always got upset whenever she became hungry. I sat besides my sister.

Kari and Olli were talking in finnish and because of the fact I only knew a couple things I couldn't understand them. Kirsten and josh arrived soon after with there children and we all started talking. As soon as the waiter bought our food Addison said,"Thank you but, this isn't going to be enough!" I burst out laughing not as much because of what Addison said but, because of the fact the waiters face was one full of shock but, two very flustered. He looked like someone was yapping away in his ear.

Plenty of fondue later we all decided it was time to say goodnight. We stood outside of the restaurant all talking. "Mom? Dad? Would you mind watching Cat tonight and tomorrow?" I asked while squeezing Karis hand. "Sure," My mom replied smiling. "Thanks," I said pulling her into a hug. "Christmas shopping," I whispered into her ear. "You can't fool me. Use protection if you chose to go that far," I was completely shocked. I was sure my face was as red as a tomato when I pulled away. "Cat you're going to spend the night with grandma and grandpa and aunt and uncle okay," I told her. "Okay mommy!" my daughter exclaimed smiling. "Okay be good," I told her kissing her head. "I will," she told us and waved and then walked off to the car with olli and Addison. I took Karis hand and we headed back to the car so we could go to the hotel.

We walked in and Kari picked me up. I wrapped me legs around his hips while my arms went around his neck. We started to kiss and it was very sweet. "You know you have to come shopping with me tomorrow right?" I told him as we pulled away breathing heavily. "Works our perfect," he told me as he placed me down on the bed and hovered above me. Kari and I made out but, we both decided we probably shouldn't go further. We both decided it would be hard to control ourselves much longer. I fell asleep that night craving more as I could tell was Kari but, we both knew we couldn't....Sadly may I add.