Chapter 15

(Abigail's pov)

I woke up the next morning very excited to go see the new house. I got up and made Cat a pop tart and a fruit salad for Kari and myself. I then went to get Cat dressed so we could go see our new home. Trust me I tried to see if we could just go in our pajamas but, Kari said we couldn't sadly.

I got Cat dressed in a black skirt and a yellow long sleeve shirt that had a bunny on it. I then went to my closet to get dressed. I slipped on a pair of Miss Me jeans and then slipped on a Dallas Stars baseball tee. I grabbed my new Finland hoodie Kari got me and slipped it on over my head and then slipped on my matching Finland flats. I brushed my hair up into a high ponytail and decided I was ready.

I put Cat in her car seat and then got in the passenger seat of Kari's car. "daddy where are we going?" Cat asked Kari while playing with her Barbie dolls. "To see our new house," Kari said smiling and glancing at the mirror to look at Cat.

We pulled up the driveway and my mouth dropped open. I got out of the car while Kari unbuckled Cat and held her hand as we walked up to the house. I was shocked at how big the house was. "Now let's start the tour shall we?" Kari asked smiling and grabbing my hand. I smiled and followed Kari inside the house.

As soon as we entered I noticed the high ceiling with lights in the entryway. There was a table besides the door for you to put your keys on. We walked further into the house to see a huge kitchen with black counter tops and white cabinets. I smiled at the huge kitchen. I couldn't cook all that well but, man it was a beautiful kitchen! We walked into the dining room to see a table with 6 spots all the spots were set of course with Dallas Stars place mats. Then in the center of the table sat a pot of roses. We walked in to the living room which was nice and spacious. We went to the laundry room which had a good washer and dryer in it. Kari next took me to the indoor pool which honestly I think was cats favorite part. We went upstairs and found Cats room which was so beautiful. It was pink and had a small bed that had a pretty pink canopy thing. Inside Cats closet there was a chair shaped like a shoe which she loved and a little chandelier hang from the ceiling. Cat said she felt like a princess. We walked further down the hall to find two guest bedrooms and then the master bedroom which was Kari and my bedroom. I walked in and put my hand over my mouth it was amazing. It was a huge room that had a king size bed. Our closet was a huge walk in closet that had some of Kari and my clothes in it already. I smiled at Kari it was amazing it really was. Kari grabbed my hand and took Cat and I out to the backyard which was also big and spacious. There was plenty of room for Cat to play. There was a hammock hung from two trees and a roller hockey court set up. Kari had a nice grill on the patio and some tables and chairs. It was honestly beautiful. "Want to see the game room?" Kari asked excited. "Sure!" Cat and I both exclaimed. We walked down stairs after coming inside to see the basement had been turned into a nice game room. There were shelves full of movies and X-box games along with a big couch. It looked amazing. "So do y'all like it?" Kari asked Cat and I. "Yes!" Cat said smiling. "Yes Kari it's amazing. This probably cost you a fortune," I said shaking my head. "Whatever I have to do to make you happy," Kari said planting a kiss on my lips which caused us to hear my daughter yell ew.

We drove home after dropping Cat off at Robins house so we could pack. Robin was happy to baby sit Cat and Kari signed a few things for Robin and then we were on our way.

I sighed and fell on my bed beside Kari. The moving truck had just left. We called Jamie and Tyler to get them to help us move in the stuff to our new house.

We pulled up soon after the moving truck and Kari went and unlocked the door so the guys could start moving some of the heavier stuff in. "Baby you go relax okay?" he said kissing my temple. "Are you sure Kari?" I asked. "Yeah go get Cat and y'all can go out and get Ice cream or buy some warm clothes for Sochi," Kari told me. "Okay babe thanks," I said kissing his lips and then grabbing my keys and waving before heading to my car. "Thanks for helping Tyler and Jamie," I said waving as I got in my car. They put two thumbs up and waved as I drove off.

I picked up Cat and took her to get Ice cream and I bought her a new stuffed bunny. We came back to our new house and the moving truck was gone which I considered a good thing. The boys did an amazing job. "Thanks Jamie, Tyler, and of course Kari," I said smiling and hugging each of the boys. "Don't thank Tyler the idiot did nothing but, sit there and eat chips," Jamie said and glared at Tyler. "I was the supervisor thank you very much," he said glaring back at Jamie which made me laugh. Kari wrapped his arms around my waist as Cat went to play.

The old married couple (Jamie and Tyler) left soon after because they had a game tomorrow. Cat laid in bed asleep while Kari and I sat in the basement watching a movie. "You know there's an ice rink about 15 minutes from here," Kari told me matter of factly. "Okay?" I questioned. "You know eventually I'm going to get Cat on skates right?" he asked holding me in his comforting embrace. "Not my baby girl she's to little," I told him. "Don't be silly. She can be a figure skater?" he asked and then continued," And then when we have sons they can be hockey players like there dad," Kari said proudly. "You want to have kids with me?" I asked kind of surprised. "Of course babe," he said taking me by shock. "We would make some cute hockey players wouldn't we," I laughed. "Yes we would. Look at it this way your sister was already convinced by olli to get the kids on skates us hockey players can be very persuasive," Kari said smirking. I smacked his chest and kissed him. It was a great day and I'm so happy with the new house.