Chapter 52

(Abigail's pov)

I cleaned the house while Kari sat making his guest list. Of course the whole Dallas Stars team was invited they're practically family to us.

"Abigail!" Kari yelled. I set down the window cleaner and rag and walked into the living room. "Yes?" I questioned sitting beside him. "I don't know what to do," he said sighing putting his head on the back of the couch. "About?" I questioned. "My parents," he said glancing at me. "Well I think you should invite your mom. We both know how your dad feels about me. If you want to invite him you can. Kari there your parents this is an important moment in your life," I told him running my fingers through his hair. "I know but, my dad doesn't want to be there he will only cause trouble," he said sighing and grabbing my hand holding it in his lap. "Then only invite your mom baby," I told him. "Okay," he said giving me a weak smile.

"Cheer up," I said frowning. Kari gave me a forced smile. Well we can't have that. I like Kari to be happy not sad. I carefully set myself down on Karis lap. I then threw my arms around his neck and started kissing his lips. After I pulled away he smiled a real smile. "that's what I like to see," I said resting my forehead on his. "I love you so much," Kari said his hands on my hips. "I know you do," I said kissing his lips again. "Stupid knee injury," he mumbled. I giggled and pecked his lips. "As much as I love this I must go clean," I told Kari carefully getting off his lip. Kari just groaned and went back to work on his list.

After many hours of cleaning I was satisfied. My parents were watching Cat for the rest of the week. "what do you want to do baby?" Kari asked after I sat besides him. "How about we just order a pizza and hang out at home?" I questioned. "As long as I get to see you in those yoga pants I'm happy," Kari said kissing my neck. "You're very affectionate today," I said smiling before I got up to order our dinner.

I was just getting dressed from my shower when I heard a knock at the door. "Kari will you get that! It's the pizza guy!" I shouted. I heard Karis crutches click on the hard wood floor. I slipped on my yoga pants and my Dallas Stars sports bra. After I heard the door close I walked down stairs.

I sat besides Kari after getting a slice of pizza. Kari groaned,"Why do you do this to me?" Kari asked. "Do what?" I questioned feigning innocence. "Come down here looking all sexy. Teasing me like that!" Kari said sticking out his tongue. I just giggled and finished my piece of pizza.

I cleaned up our mess and then sat on Karis lap. He wrapped his arms around my stomach. "Babe," Kari whined. "What," I whined in the same tone. "You make are making it hard on me you know that," he said turning me around so I was facing him. "Not my fault you banged up your knee," I said sticking my tongue out at him. "Did the doctor say how long until I can have sex?" he questioned. "Someone can't keep it in his pants," I purred in his ear before kissing his neck. "Not when you're doing that!" he whined slightly. I just giggled. "He said at least a week," I told him. "Ugh!" Kari groaned loudly before burying his face in my neck. I moaned slightly as he kissed my neck softly.

"Are you going to the game tomorrow?" I asked him after he pulled away from kissing my neck. "Yeah only if you sit with me," he told me smiling against my neck. "Of course ill sit with you goof," I told him giggling.

-------------Next Day------------

(Abigail's pov)

I woke up and saw Kari wasn't in bed. I checked my phone to see he had texted me telling me he was going to practice to visit the boys. I smiled and then got dressed in my Lehtonen shirt and black jeans but, pulled Kari's oversized hoodie over my head just because it was comfy.

"Come on Tim!" Kari shouted as the Blackhawks scored a goal. I put my hand on his goo knee. "Calm down babe. He's trying," I said rubbing his leg. "I know it's frustrating though," he said sighing. You could easily tell all of the fans and his other team mates were getting frustrated with him since the score was 3-0 in the second period. There was five minutes left in the second period and I got up excusing myself.

"Miss you can't be down here," the guard told me but, as I got closer he recognized me. "Oh Abigail! My bad. The boys aren't in there yet. What brings you down?" The security guard named William asked. "I need to talk to Tim," I told him. "Alright go ahead," he told me opening the door.

The doors opened and the boys filled in. "Hey Abigail what are you doing?" Jordie asked. "I need to talk to Tim," I stated simply. The goalie looked at me and I motioned for him to follow me.

I stood in the hall across from Tim. "Tim what's going on?" I asked. "What do you mean?" he asked. "You aren't playing like yourself," I stated simply leaning up against the wall. "Everyone's getting mad at me," he said quietly. "Tim listen! You're an incredible goalie even for a backup. I don't care who's getting mad at you. I know you can play better than what you're doing out there. Your letting nerves get to you and you just need to play the way you know how okay? I believe in you. Now you've got to turn this game around because you've still got plenty of games coming up against the Hawks. Don't let them sweep us," I told him. "I know. I just don't want to disappoint anyone," he said sighing. "If you give it your all you won't," I told him shrugging. Goalies were big teddy bears. That's why you should NEVER hate on a goalie. "Now go get them Tim," I told him giving him a hug before heading back to my seat.

"Where'd you go?" Kari asked when I sat beside him. "Had to talk to Tim. Will you take off the beanie and sun glasses?" I asked. "Nope. I want to enjoy the game in piece," he stated. "You look ridiculous wearing sun glasses indoors," I told him shaking my head. "I gotta do what I gotta do," he told me grabbing my hand. "You're a dork you know that?" I told him. "Yes but, I'm your dork," he said kissing my cheek.

We lost the game 3-2 but, Tim played much better after the little talk we had. "Sucks that we lost," Kari said as he hobbled up the stairs on his crutches. "Agreed but, we can get them next time," I said. "The next two games are in Chicago," he told me. "Yup," I told him. "Shall we take a road trip? Except it would be on a plane not the road," he said laughing. "When would we leave?" I questioned. "Uh tomorrow," he said as we took a break so he didn't hurt his underarms. "I'm guessing on the team plane?" I questioned. "Yes. Amanda is coming too," Kari told me. "I think it could be fun going to the Windy City," I said smiling. "Yay!" he said smiling.

We got home and I packed our bags for the next four days before texting my mom asking her if she would mind watching Cat for a couple extra days which of course she didn't. "We all packed?" Kari asked as he laid on the bed after taking a shower. "yup!" I said smiling.