Chapter 18

(Abigail's pov)

We drove up the long rocky driveway Cat was excited to see her grandparents. Once I parked besides Addison and olli I got out of the car to unbuckle Cat. As soon as I placed her on the ground she ran towards the door along with Cassidy, Isabel, and Jacob. I saw my other sister Kirsten's car was already here. I grabbed my suitcase and then Cats deciding I would come get Karis later. I walked beside Kari as we walked up to the door of the house I grew up in. I opened the door for Kari and he hobbled in and I followed him. I watched as Addison wobbled up the walkway to the door. I walked in and put my bags in the guest room we were staying in. "Kari go sit down honey," I told him kissing his cheek and going back outside to grab his suitcase.

After we all settled in we all decided to go out to eat at Logan's Roadhouse.All of us sat down and let me tell you there were a lot of us. Here's the list:

• my mom

•my dad

•Kari

•myself (duh)

•Cat

•Addison

•Olli

•Jacob

•Isabel

•Cassidy

•Kirsten

•Josh (Kirsten's husband)

•jacky (Kirsten's 5 year old daughter)

•Ava (Kirsten's 1 year old daughter)

So yeah overall 13 people we had a fairly big table for us all to fit. "So Kari what happened to your knee?" my mom asked. "I tore my ACL," he said looking down at his steak. I know Kari was upset. "Addison how far along you are?" My sister Kirsten said shifting the conversation which I was grateful. I took Kari's hand in mine under the table and squeezed it reassuringly. "I'm six months," Addison said smiling while Olli rubbed her belly. "Oh so you know the gender?" my mom asked taking a bite of her steak while I took a note of my hamburger. I completely forgot we get to find the gender out now!! "Yes we do," Olli said smiling and then putting his arm around Addison's shoulder. "would y'all like to know the gender?" Addison teased us. "Of course!" We all exclaimed excited. "Okay okay!" Addison said holding up her hands in surrender. "In 3 months we will be welcoming little Caleb to the world!" Addison exclaimed excited. "Awe yay another grandson!" my mom exclaimed while my dad was all smiles. "Congrats you guys!" Kirsten and josh congratulated.

We all finished and my parents took Cat so Kari and I could go out alone which I was actually kind of excited for.

"Where to princess?" Kari asked as I drove around."Target and then Macy's," I said smiling. We arrived at target and I parked near the front. Kari got out of the car and followed behind me with his crutches clicking with each step he took. He got in one of the little scooter things and I put his crutches in the basket I grabbed. Kari was definitely having fun driving around the little scooter thing. I grabbed some male baby clothes for Addison for a congratulations gift. Afterwards we drove over to Macy's.

Kari hobbled in and I followed him. He stood above the ring case. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Just looking at rings," he told me nonchalantly. "That ones pretty," I told him pointing at a pretty diamond ring. "Yeah I agree," he said smiling. We finished our shopping and were now heading home.

I parked besides Addison and Ollis rental car and grabbed the bags of stuff while Kari headed to the door since it took him longer. He actually only has to be on crutches about two weeks. I caught up to Kari and smacked his butt smirking at his surprised face as I opened the door. "what was that all about?" Kari asked smirking. "I don't have a clue what you're talking about," I said innocently. "Get a room," Addison joked. I stuck my tongue out at her and then went into Kari and my room. All the kids wanted to sleep in the living room together so we let them. "Night Cat love you," I told her before I went to Kari and my room. I walked in to see him laying on the bed. I climbed into the bed and then straddled Kari's hips. I then leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips. Kari kissed me back. "You know you shouldn't do that," Kari growled into my ear. I smirked and kissed Kari before rolling off of him and hoping in the shower. When I came back out Kari was pouting with his arms crossed. I kissed his lap and he smiled. "sorry babe no more kids yet," I said winking and then turning off the lights and climbing into bed besides Kari. He pulled me into him and ran his fingers through my hair. I fell asleep soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- hope its not to short. Next chapter will be thanksgiving day! It got kind of heated ;) comment what y'all think.