Chapter Three~Maxine

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter, I changed this chapter up a little bit Its going to help with the up coming chapters. ANYWHOO...I hope you enjoy this chapter nonetheless. (vote and comment is your enjoying the story.) (Edit: this is the final update for this chapter.)

Grey's POV

I could barely contain my excitement as the rest of the day passed by. After Nathan and I made plans to hang out at my house after school, we agreed the meet by the front gates. I was jittery that I almost bumped into a couple walking past me. I was already walking towards the front gate. This was going to be my first time bringing someone home after a few years. I wasn't going to screw this up.

The more steps I took to the from of the school, the more anxious I became. I could feel every cell, every never in my body stand up at attention. Even my alternate side of me was starting to come out. I couldn't let that happen though. To suddenly, in the middle of the sidewalk break out in childlike manner wasn't good for me.

It wouldn't be good for anybody. The thing was, I was a little. When alone I lived in the world of daddy dominates and submissives. It's a secret that I've been living with for so long I didn't know if it was still a secret or not. Hopefully, I was able to hid it well with the fact that my mom and I were by ourselves, and she doesn't deserve a son like me.

My mom was a single mother; even though my father was still alive, and she was currently sick. I've had to take care of her for a while, because she couldn't care for herself. She hasn't worked since she first gotten sick. I had to stay big for my mother. I went to work sometimes when I was called in. the pay was really good, and on top of that my mother still got a disability check every month. It wasn't much, but it was enough to help us live the way we did.

The only other person that knew I was a little, and into the whole ddlg lifestyle, was my ex. I thought he was going to be the one. That I could finally open up to someone. I was wrong though and I was so glad that I was able to move out of that relationship before things escalated; in a bad way.

After that, I never told anyone about me being a little. It was a little embarrassing to think about sometimes. Like, why did I want to go around and act like a child when I'm four months from being eighteen? Why did I like sleeping with fluffy blankets and teddy bears? Why couldn't I just be a normal person born with a normal life? What would Nathan think if he found out?

That seemed to stop my racing excitment. I couldn't help but wonder if Nathan would even still like me if he knew what I was. If he knew how I acted when alone. I couldn't risk the chances and proceeded to force myself back into a normal teenager mentality.

It was going to be the only way Nathan didn't find out about me.

When I turned around I seen Prady waving at me, while walked out of the school yard as if he was on a mission. I didn't wave back, knowing that the boy was up to something. Something that I didn't feel like dealing at the moment. I was a little taken back though, since Prady was never one to just wave at me with a, clearly, fake grin plastered across his face.

I turned my attention back to the front of the school's opening. I didn't have the time or patience to deal with him or his antics. I had more pressing matters at hand anyway, and it was making sure Nathan didn't find out I was a little. Friends didn't have to know everything about each other anyways...right?

Being a little definitely wasn't my only secret, but it was the only one that mattered in a time like this. One of the more pressing one's, though, was that I loved to wear women's underwear. Not only this was weird for a boy like me to do; the ones I wore were made specifically for women. I don't think I would ever tell Nathan that though.