Chapter Twenty~ The Filler

Hey guys, I back with another chapter...actually I'm back with two XD!!! This chapter is just a XD filler, like the title. But I wanted to do something new and put the chapter into the perspective of someone else. So guys tell me how you like it, an vote and comment if you enjoyed it also. 

Bryce's POV

Sleeping next to Nathan's room was the biggest mistake of my entire life.

I woke up around two o'clock to the most alluring smell of freshly baked muffins. Something that I knew was weird as soon as it hit my nose. The scent was so fresh, so strong that I couldn't help but salivate at the imaginary taste in my mind.

I could feel my body tense at the thought of looking for whoever that wonderful scent belonged to. I almost went into a cardiac arrest trying to stop myself from bursting a big hole into the wall separating my room from Nathan's.

The only thing holding me back was Nathan himself. I may have seemed stupid, but I wasn't an idiot, and busting down a wall like that would cause hell for everyone in the house.

Plus I knew that the cinnamon-like smell, that held promise of sweets and goodies, didn't belong to anyone in the pack. It couldn't have. The smell was way to new, and pure to be in a pack like ours.

Our pack was outrageous back when Nathan was our leader leader. We were in so many territorial fights, pack against pack. With our small number of seven against a larger pack of twenty it was a surprise that we gained all the land that we did. And still somehow manage to own it.

Back then Nathan was more savage compared to what I've seen since being all back together. But I can't say that I miss it either.

Nathan was, what you would call, a tyrant. He was an alpha that needed all his subordinates in line. Not that he was ever mean or hurtful, or uncaring, he was just intolerable to most of the shit that we would do.

With that being said, when my brain processed that It was definitely Grey that was producing the shit out of that delicious smell, I knew I had to get out of that house.

I couldn't just stay there in bed and make myself vulnerable to such a strong needing scent. I may have been a beta, but my primitive urges are just as strong as a Alpha or an Omega. Especially when there was an unmated, submissive wolf in heat.

As fast as I could, I jumped out of bed and into the nearest pair of joggers that I could find. Not even bothering to turn on a light. I had to get out of that room fast. I could already feel the sweat running down my face, and the room wasn't even that hot.

After stepping into some shoes, and stuffing a few pillows under my blanket. I tiptoed out of my room. Hoping to make a clean getaway without being spotted. But there was always that one something that didn't want me to succeed. As I was walking I stopped at a sudden noise of a door jiggling, and I knew that it was coming from the room next to mine. Instinctively I ran to Marco's room.

Jumping on the bed without any form of grace.

Despite his wonky morning attitude Marco didn't say much of anything when I jumped into the bed with him.

"What's up with you? What are you up to now?" Marco asked as dull eyes were trained on something under the bed. His deep morning voice sending unwarranted tingles down my spine as I kept my eyes trained on the door.

"Nothing." I said slowly. I glanced back at him every so often to see what he was doing.

I jumped when I heard another door open and close a few doors down.

"What the hell? Bryce!" I had accidentally jumped on top Marco. Who was sneaking and eating a pack of graham crackers, but was now coughing up one that went down his throat the wrong way.

"D-did you hear that?" I asked the tan boy underneath me.

"If you mean...my dying- then yes..." Marco struggled out between coughs.

"I'm serious Marc."

"No. No. No." Marco said as he pushed me on the other side of the bed. " I'M serious, what are you doing in my room?"

I looked up at Marco from my position on the floor. "I think...Greyisinheatandmyroomisrightbesidehis." I mumbled to as fast as I could.

Marco just looked at me and blinks several times before rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"I don't know what you said but it was probably stupid." he said. "Just hurry up and leave so I can eat in peace." he pulled out a pack of cheese crackers from a drawer that was next to his bed.

I wondered what else he had in that drawer. And how was he eating so fast and so much.

I got up and dusted myself off. "Your always eating though." I pointed out.

"Yeah, you got a point there, but still. Nathan's gone and I want to eat this before he comes back." he popped a cracker into his mouth, making a loud crunch sound in his otherwise silent room.

"Nathan's gone?" when did this happen? Last I check he was still in the house...but then again I never really checked. I just kind of threw myself into Marco's room. Which was, apparently, at a bad time.

"Yeah he left a little bit after you came in here." he then pulled out a bag of chips from underneath the bed. I'm guessing he finished off the pack of crackers. "Didn't you hear him leave?"

I shook my mead no. Man I must have been out of it. If Nathan left only seconds after I came into Marco's room, he had to be the one messing with the doors. I sighed. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

"Well...I'm about to head out so..."

"Where you going?"

"Maybe out for a run. I don't know, honestly...I just need to go a little wild for a bit." I got up and moved over to the door.

As I was about to leave Marco spoke up. "Don't go too wild, Catrina." Marco said laughing.

"It's Canter ass-hat." I said with an unamused eye roll.

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

"I can't stand you sometimes."

"I love you too."

I rolled my eyes again as I opened the door to leave.

"Hey, bring me back a burrito," Marco said before the door to his room closed.

'How does he eat so much and still have that kind of body?"

I crept down the hallway, and down the steps until I got the front door. I thought about walking out the front door, but since I didn’t have a spare key to the house I decided to go out the garage door instead.

I closed up the doors as best as I could then I quickly shifted into my wolf form and ran off into the woods behind Nathan’s house.

I should make it back by sun up...I think.

I don't really need anything at the bottom of this chapter since I'm going to put everything at the bottom of the next chapter since their together, but here's something anyway XP. (Oh yeah I forgot about the length, this chapter is pretty short, shorter then most I could say. But I still hoped you guys liked it.)

Until Next Time!!!(This is not really a question but I would like to tell you guys that we're nearing close to the end of this story. I want to leave it at about thirty chapters. But don't worry for those of you who want me to continue, I am planning on making this a series. So after this end I am planning on making a book two. What do you think about that? <--for the sake of a question) <--sorry for making this as long as I don't know what but read if you may.