Chapter Thirteen~ The color Green and Packs

Hey guy's you see I'm back with another chapter!!! I'm gonna start keeping these beginning messages short and subtle. LOL just kidding, well it is going to be short but lets move on to the story shall we!!! Enjoy!!

Nathan's POV

After a few minutes of sitting beside Grey's door and contemplating whether I should break it down or wait the door opened. I stood up as Grey walked out shyly and slowly. He was dressed in a green hoodie that was clearly to big on him since it was past his thighs, and a pair of baby blue socks. Grey looked at me and back at the floor before jumping into my arms with a soft whimper.

I tried to calm him down as I walked back into his room. I sat us both on the bed and moved around a bit so that both of us are more comfortable. Grey sniffles and pouted a bit while I was moving. "Grey, baby what's wrong," I asked the whining little.

"Do you hate me now that you know I'm not human," he asked. I instantly denied the thought and hugged him to my body.

"Of course not Grey," I said, "you can be my little pup as long as you want. I would never hate you for that."

Grey smiled as he started to calm down. After he finally relaxed in my hold I decided to play with him a bit. "Hey Grey," I said slowly and softly into his ear, "you know you look really sexy in this green hoodie." Grey instantly turned red and tried to hid his face in my chest.

"You know baby, green is my favorite color," Grey nodded still not looking up from my chest. I started to leave pepper kisses down Grey's neck, all the while trailing my fingers up his thighs and back down.

"Daddy," My little prince whined as he wiggled in my lap.

I started to wonder if he purposely put on a oversized hoodie with no pants on, that aslo just so happened to be green.

Though I would be lying if I said that it wasn't turning me on. Or his voice as he whined out my name or the way he trembled in my lap as I nipped at the exposed skin of his body. Leaving little bite marks on his throat and chin I made my way to his perfectly reddened lips. I gently pecked his lips and grazed my fingers down the sides of his stomach. Causing him to let little moans and whimpers leave his mouth.

Finally my hands rested on his clothed bottom. And I was surprised, to say the least, at what I found. I pulled up the back of his hoodie and was greeted by a pair of black silk panties that had the name Nathan stitched into them. When he got them? I don't know, but I knew I was buying him more. In green of course.

"You like them daddy," Grey asked in a cute baby voice as he licked at my neck.

"Of course I like them, princey," I said to the little as I tilted my head to the side to let my baby have his fair share of fun.

My fingers traced over the patterns in the silk underwear as Grey moaned into every kiss he left on me. Grey soon lifted his head as I brushed over the front of his body, feeling the apparent erection he had trapped in the under garments.

"Daddy, my body is all tingly," I chuckled at the innocent little as he rocked in lap to get more friction on his erection. I quickly stilled his hips after feeling him brush over my growing arousal.

I wanted to have a little fun but I didn't want it to get to far. Especially since I still had to talk to big Grey about rules, and sex.

"No no no Grey, no moving okay," I said moving my hands to his waist to stop him from moving.

"But daddy," Grey whimpered as he tried to push my hands away.

"No 'but's' baby, daddy doesn't want you to get to ahead of yourself," Grey whined but stopped pushing at my hands.