Chapter Ten~ On The Hunt For Trouble

HEYYYYYY GUYYYYYSSSSS!!!!! I'm not dead, I'm back with another chapter!! YAY!! Welp stop reading this and read the story. (P.S. any thoughts for the question is welcomed, so are vote and comments hehehehe(^-^))

Grey's POV

I woke up cuddled in Nathan's arms, totally confused about how we even got here. Then I realized that at school I panicked and he brought me to his house.

I looked over to Nathan to see that he was up on his computer doing god's know what. Since I didn't want to disturb him I decided to just lay there for a while and watch him do whatever he was doing. It looked like school work from where I was.

Didn't I have school work?

For a while I was fine with laying there, bundled in Nathan's warmth and watching him do the same classwork that I have to do in a few minutes. But I started to get restless, and it didn't help that I had to pee also.

"Is my little prince up," Nathan asked as he move his eyes over to me. I nodded hoping that I didn't mess with his train of thought while he did his work.

Nathan closed his computer and pulled me into his lap. In the process the covers fell off of me leaving me bare to all the cold air in the room. I whined and tried to pull the blankets back over me. Nathan laughed and pulled a soft and fuzzy blanket on me.

Even though the blanket was a bit small, I still liked it because it kept me warm, and it was soft. It helped that it was a dark blue blanket too. I instantly brought the blanket up to my face, and claimed it as mine.

"My blanket," I mumbled into the soft fuzz of it.

Nathan laughed and wrapped the blanket around me more. "Better princey," he asked. I nodded my head, but then quickly shook it after realizing that I have to use the bathroom.

"Potty," I squealed trying to escape Nathan's hold. But seeing that I was about to land face first on the side of the bed Nathan grabbed me once again.

"I got you," Nathan said as he picked me up. Together we climbed off of the bed and walked over to the joined bathroom in Nathan's room.

Just like in Nathan's bedroom, the bathroom was green themed. But instead of it being lime green on the walls with dark green add-on's, it was pastel green with regular green add-on's. I quickly ran up to the toilet, struggling to pull my pant's down and hop on the toilet.

I let out a satisfied groan as I released my bladder into the the clear toilet water. I heard Nathan laugh at me from the far side of the bathroom wall.

I instantly turned red forgetting that he was even in there. I soon finished, and with a little help from Nathan, I washed and dried my hands. Nathan then picked me up and sat me back on the bed.

"Princey, can we talk about something," Nathan asked me. I cocked my head to the side and nodded, wanting to know what he wanted to talk about.

"I have a few questions about your regression," Nathan started, "you mind if I ask?"

I shook my head and Nathan visibly let out a breath. "So when you regress, it's you ageing down right," I looked at daddy not understanding a word he said.

"I four daddy," I say with a small smile, "silly daddy."

Nathan laughed and mumbled something under his breath. For a minute I thought we were done until he piped up with another question.

"What makes little Grey want to be with daddy," he asked in mild baby talk. I looked at him as I thought about it.

"Momma real sick daddy, wittle boys can't take care uh her," I answered with a small frown, "that bad daddy, I bad?"