Chapter Twenty-Three~ The Rising Conflict

HEY GUUUYYS!!! As promised the new chapter is now up XD. This will also be the end of the corny chaper names based off of Literature vocab. XD Welp start reading the newest chapter if u please. (Before any one goes though, I would like to thank Oreo247
ToniaConyers
@MarieAnnlolz
@dontlikecoconuts
and many many more for your lovely and funny comments!!! Love all you guys!!!)

Grey bolted as soon as the bell rung marking the end of school. He was out of there so fast I had to do a double take to make sure he was really gone. I hurriedly ran after him; scared that he would find himself in an unlikeable situation. There was this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that Grey was about to find himself in a lot of trouble, and not just by me.

As I ran down the hall I noticed that Marco and Bryce were trailing behind me. How they got there- I don't know- but I was glad that they were there because they could help look out for Grey's scent. I couldn't see much of anything, despite my tall stature, so that ment I needed all the help I could get.

"What are we running for?" I deadpanned as I remember that I didn't even tell the two what was going on. On top of that I just assumed that they would figure it out.

"Yeah...and where's Grey?"

I stopped in the middle of the hall, glaring at two girls that bumped into us; even though I knew it was my fault for stopping in the middle of hall, but I had more pressing matters on my hand then please two blondes. Bryce and Marco were quite different as they were winking and flirting with the girls. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was in a panic looking for Grey and they were flirting with a couple of underclassmen.

"Hello?" I practically growled out. This caused the four to look up towards me and my unamused scowl.

I seen Bryce visibly shake. Marco's fear was a lot harder to see if it wasn't for the slight dilation of his dark pupils. As for the two girls, they looked like a cross between confused and scared.

"Sorry girls where going to have to get back to ya' later." Marco said with a small smirk and a wink. The two girls giggled as they left to a classroom further down the hall.

"I need an extra set of eyes and ears on look out for Grey," I started while my eyes moved around the hall, "I never seen him this upset but I don't think it could be good for anyone in the crossfire of him and his emotions. I need you two on look out for him."

The two nodded as they started to look around the halls also. It wasn't doing much to just sit here, but it was the best way to know if Grey was still in the building or not.

"Hey Ace! Guys over here." I turned to see Ace, Jax, and Matthew walking over to us; upon Bryce's command.

"What's going on?" Jax asked as he walked up to us.

What do you mean?" I asked with a raised brow. I didn't want to make it noticeable that I was on high alert and worried out of my mind.

"There are three tall, slightly scary teens standing in the middle of the hallway giving off this deadly vibe." Ace explained. "So what's up?"

I didn't notice before, but after Ace said that I could see the slightly tensed students as they dived past us in attempt to not be in our way. This was new, considering everyone at this school was strictly hold your own type of people. I've never seen so many people struggle to stay out of someone's way.

While Marco vaguely explained to the three new arrivals I continued to check out our surroundings. We had to get out of the school soon, but I wasn't leaving without Grey. I squinted my eyes at a distant head that I spotted next to the front of the school. The dark mop of hair looked to be Grey's, but I couldn't make out the exact figure of his person. Mainly because of all the moving bodies that was in the way. He was too mixed in with everyone for me to get a decent scent from him also. I couldn't see his face either which was making me even more anxious to find out if that was him or not.