Chapter Fifteen~ Meet The Pack

Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter. I'm sorry of the very long wait on this one. (I think it was like two weeks) well anyways. This chapter was actually going to be shorter but because of the wait I made it a little longer. So I hope you guys Enjoy. And keep and eye out for revised chapters. I have already revised the first chapter but I'm going to go through and do the rest. welp let me stop typing so you guys can readXD

Grey's POV

School was finally over. The long day of hell I suspected didn't even happen. Sutton and Todd were okay, but in the future I would rather not eat lunch with them. Nathan and I walked out of the school hand in hand, just like how we walked in. Not many people asked about us, but a few did. It was kind of weird by having girls ask me how I got Nathan to date me. I never really answered many of their questions but there was a lot of them.

As we were walking to Nathan's car I could tell I was slipping into little space, and really fast. For the past few days I was mostly in little space, and this was the first time going seven hours out of it. When we finally made it to the car I hurried and jumped into the back seat before I could do something that was weird for a emo teenager to do. Nathan did the same, and turned towards me with a questioning look.

"What's wrong Grey?" he asked worriedly, if the crease in his brow was anything to go by.

"I wanna go home," I said in my baby voice before making grabby hand towards Nathan.

I wanted to hurry up and leave this god forsaking school. I knew it was kind of irrational since no one could see us in the car, but I also didn't want to stick around to find out if they could. If word got out that I was a little then I would be screwed.

In realization Nathan got back out of the car with my baby bag in his hand and came to the back seat with me. He pulled out blueberry, and my pink pacifier. Putting the pacifier in my mouth I laid down with blueberry, and daddy pulled a green blankie over me. I snuggled into the blanket as Daddy held me for a second.

"Feel a little better princey?" he asked. I shook my head yes and closed my eyes.

Soon I could feel daddy getting out of the backseat with me and starting the car. I was lulled to sleep by the smooth vibration on the car as it moved, and the lullabies Nathan had on the radio.

Nathan's POV

A soon as I heard Grey's soft snores coming from the back seat, I turned the radio down a bit, and turned to look at him as I came up on a red light. He looked so peaceful as he cuddled up to blueberry, and dunked his face under the green blanket.

I soon turned back around after the light turned green and headed home. As I parked my car in the garage, I slowly got everything ready to get. I wanted Grey to stay sleep as long as possible, and I knew that if I walked into my house with five loud idiot in there then Grey would never get any sleep.

I ended up picking up my little prince and placed his his head over my shoulder. He was somehow still clutching onto his little teddy bear. I grabbed his baby bag, with everything in it, and hung it over my other shoulder. After closing and locking my car up I made my way into the house, and in an instant the whole pack was all over us. Everyone besides Marco and Matthew.

"Who's this Nate?" Jax asked me as I made my way upstairs to my room.

"He's fine, man," Bryce whistled earning a warning growl from me. He backed off but I could still hear him mumbling about how cute Grey was.

"Is he apart of the pack," Ace asked, "he smells young." I quickly made it into my room and placed Grey on the bed.

He rolled over and mumbled a bit before sitting up. He rubbed at his eyes in a cute way before opening them and reaching for me. "Daddy, I cold."