Chapter Eight~ Marco, and Movies

HEYY GUYYYS!!! I'm back with another story, hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment if its good. I love hearing feedback for my writing. And don't forget about the question at the end.

Grey's POV

"Marco, why are you in my room,"

I looked at daddy, then to the Marco guy. I knew that Nathan didn't have any siblings, but this boy looked like they were something related. But unlike Nathan, Marco was a bit tanner then him. And instead of having a baby face, his looked more define and triangular. He was also equipped with a nice set of abs and dark green eyes.

okay so maybe not so related. Like a distant cousin or something.

"I heard the garage door, I wanted to know who was home," the boy said with a dull look. Then he looked at me. I could feel the interested glint from behind his bored eyes.

I turned back around in Nathan's lap and attempted to hide from his curious, dull gaze. Nathan patted my back in reassurance as he continued to communicate with the guy. Who I've been come to find out name was Marco.

"Who's that," I heard him ask.

"My boyfriend," Nathan said with the confidence I was lacking in that moment.

After that there was nothing but silence. And that made me just want to go climb under a rock and cry. Maybe die a little also. Still border line about that one though. But after a while Marco spoke up again with another question.

"He's a little isn't he?"

I could feel the nod that Nathan gave to the odd boy. I looked back towards Marco, just to see what he was going to say. But what he did do I didn't expect at all. Marco broke out in a big smile, and the weirdest thing about it was that his eyes still looked bored and dull, but the rest of him screamed happiness and excitement. By this point I didn't know if I should be scared or concerned.

"Hey little one, my names Marco. I'm your idiot daddy's cousin," He stretched out his arms to me, in an attempt for me to hug him. I shook my head at him. I was not going to a potential 

I looked over at Nathan then back to Marco. The open arms were calling to me, but I didn't know much about him. So I cuddle up into daddy, scared to go to him.

"It's okay baby," daddy said softly, "He may look mean, but he's a big softy, and maybe stupid."

I looked up at Nathan to see him smiling down at me, then over to Marco who still held his arms out. I slowly crawled out of Nathan's arms and plopped into Marco's arms. He instantly wrapped his arms around me in a big comforting hug.

And no, I didn't melt in his arms in the first ten seconds......it only took five. What!? he was so warm and relaxing. And he had this ocean breeze smell to him that was kind of mesmerizing.

"So what are you two doing home anyway," Marco said to Nathan after letting me go. Instead of crawling back to Nathan I decided to explore, since the two cousins were having a 'big' conversation and I was bored. Plus the lime green walls of the bright room made me want to check out the rest of it.

I crawled around the floor that was covered in a peach carpet and looked for anything I could get into. I wasn't going to mess anything up I just wanted to know, for next time.

"Grey had a panic attack and fell straight into head space," I heard Nathan say. But what I found drew my attention from the conversation again.

In the side corner of Nathan's bedroom, which was surrounded by dark green beanie bags, was a bookcase filled with cartoons and Disney movies. And it seemed to be updated because Incredible's 2 was on it. There was a lot more movies on it too, but I was mostly paying attention to the cartoon section. And yes, it was categorized into sections.

"Daddy," I squealed happily, which made the two other teens in the room turn in my direction.

"What is it Princey," Daddy asked with an amused smirk. I just pointed towards the movies frantically having forgot how to use any and all words.

"I think he found that movie collection of yours," Marco said, equally as amused.

"Moobies daddy, moobies!"

Nathan got up and walked towards the bookcase and picked me up, much to my dismay. Even though I found the movies I still wanted to have enough freedom to go snooping around. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he held me firm. I gave up trying to leave and stuck to pouting, hoping that that will make him let me go.

"Aw, no pouting little prince. What movie do you want to watch," I looked over to the bookcase and skimmed over all of the movies. I really wanted to watch a cartoon but I knew that Nathan and, maybe, Marco didn't want to watch a cartoon. I shrugged my shoulders and stuck my face in his neck.

"You sure cupcake, I have lots of movies for you to pick," I blushed a little at the name as I shook my head.

To be honest I really wanted to watch Lilo and Stitch, but what if Daddy didn't want to watch that and wanted to watch something else. Over the weekend Nathan let me pick all the movies we watched and all we watched were movies I liked. I didn't even know if he liked those movies. I looked back to Marco who was looking at me with a questioning glance.

He wouldn't like the movies either.

Nathan walked over to his bed and laid me down on it. I curled up into the pillow in an attempt to hide from the two parental looks I received. I didn't like the looks they made me feel like I was being stupid with all of this. But I can't help it. I get really sensitive as a little.

"Grey darling, what's wrong," Nathan asked in a worried yet stern voice.

"What if Daddy, doen wike the moobie I choose," I asked quietly. Slowly on the verge to crying.

Nathan gave me a disbelieved look before smiling down at me. "Come here, Grey," He said holding out his arms.

I waited a while until shakily crawling over to my daddy and falling into his arms. I was so close to crying that Nathan instantly held me and started to rock me in his arms.

"Baby, don't cry," Nathan cooed at me, "I will love to watch any movies you pick, trust me."

"Weally," I asked softly, about ready to let the tears fall.

"Yes, really, and don't worry about Marco, he's about to leave,"

"Say's who, I want to watch the movie," Marco jumped on the other side of Nathan's and grabbed the remote, and turning on the DVD player.

Nathan grumbled something under his breath before looking back at me. "Here, go pick a movie," He said while putting me back on the floor on my hands and knees.

Giving Nathan and Marco, who's now climbing under the covers, another look, I crawl over to the movie case and grab Lilo and Stitch. But there were four and I didn't know which one to pick first. Before I could choose which one to watch Nathan came and grabbed all of them and put the first one in the DVD player.

"Hey, Lilo and Stitch. I love this movie," Marco said excitedly. But if you looked into those dead eye, you wouldn't never know he was happy.

I looked up at Nathan confused when he came to pick me up and sit me back onto the bed. He placed me under the covers in the middle of him and Marco. Marco got out of the bed to go get snacks. He turned off the lights and shut the door back, that he so suddenly opened earlier, too.

I cuddled into Nathan as the movies started and Marco came back with popcorn and the fruit snacks I was eating earlier.

Maybe I was being a little to sensitive earlier.

I know I know, It was trash. But look on the bright side, there's a new character!!! No, still not there, welp. DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPPY??? Yes, No, Maybe so??? That's all folks THXXXXX!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!(How do you guys feel about Marco so far??)