Chapter Fourteen~ Worry

Hey guy's here's another chapter for you!!! ENJOY!!!

Grey's POV

The next morning I wake up to a sheet of paper taped to my forehead. I groggily sat up and snatched the paper off of me. Scanning over the paper, quickly noticing my mom's handwriting. The paper told about my mom having to take a trip, and that I'll be staying with Nathan for the next few weeks. I huffed and plopped back down on my bed. Only, to get back up because of my alarm clock.

I smacked my clock silent and trudged to my bathroom. I hopped in the shower to clean down my body, and got out to brush my teeth, and re-wash my face. After, slipping on a pair of green boxers I quickly picked out an outfit that went great with my tattoos and muscles.

I had out a black muscle shirt turtleneck, that did great to hide those love bites that were placed all over me. I also pulled up a pair of dark denim skinny jeans, and on my feet, I had a normal pair of Air Jordans, that was black and white. To make my outfit not look so dark I placed a shell necklace around my covered neck and a matching bracelet around my arm. And to finish it off I had a cropped fake leather jacket on.

Looking at the clock I pull my packed backpack on, grab an orange off the counter. Along, with my keys and leave the house. Unexpectedly, I run into Nathan who just so happened to be at my house this early in the morning.

"Hey, why's the rush?" Nathan laughed as he caught himself from falling to the ground.

"Oh, sorry," I said sheepishly as I looked away embarrassed, "I didn't know you were coming."

Nathan laughed again as he grabbed my hand and lead me to his car. I made my way to the passenger side of the car and placed my bookbag in the back seat. Nathan soon sat in the driver's seat, and we drove off to school.

"You know," Nathan said-placing one of his hands on mine, "You look very nice today, baby."

"Thanks." I blushed and looked away towards the window. But Nathan dropped my hand and pulled my face back to look at him.

"What's wrong Grey?" he asked me.

There was nothing big wrong with me, I was just worried that my mom's health might be getting worse. I knew where my mom was going, even though she didn't say it in the note. She was going to go to the supernatural world to meet up with my father. And it's only because of her health. See when she met my dad and they were married, they intertwined their souls and such by marking each other. But them being away from each other for so long caused my mom to become ill. So every year she would go and see him to help with the long distance health issues and such.

But that's a lot that I didn't feel like telling Nathan. "Nothing." was my short reply.

I could see the Nathan didn't believe me by the look he was giving me from the side of his eye, but he didn't ask about it anymore. Soon we were at the school. Nathan parked the car in between a blue Chevrolet Impala and a silver Honda Accord. After turning the car off Nathan turned towards me and grabbed both of my hands.

"Grey, everything's going to be okay, okay," he said suddenly catching me off guard. "I'm pretty sure your mom is going to be just fine. I don't want you to worry so much."

"But what if she doesn't get better and only get worse?" I asked mostly to myself.

"She won't."

"Okay," I mumble softly.

Nathan climbs out of the car and walks over to my side to open my door. I hope out and grab my book bag from the back seat. Nathan does the same thing and we walk up the front of the school. Before we walk in Nathan held out his hand. I contemplated taking it, but the pros and cons were running through my head. But the little inside of me just wanted to touch some part of Nathan before we walk inside the monstrous build that they stick children in.

I hold on to Nathan's hand and he leads us both into the packed school. A few people stopped what they were doing and watched as the two of us walk down the hall to our first period. Others either didn't care or were too scared to look because of my bad boy look. Even though I'm nowhere near mean.

Nathan gives my hand a little squeeze as we walked into the partly filled classroom. Instead of sitting in the back of the class like I normally do, Nathan made me sit beside him. I would have argued with him but the dominant look in his eyes made me sit down before saying anything.

"I don't want to sit here," I grumbled slightly at Nathan. But he was talking to a girl that had her boobs in his face.

I frowned and opened my mouth to say something about it. When a boy that looked ten times scarier than me pulled the girl away with a scowl.

"How many time have I told you to keep your bowling balls out of his face?" The boy yelled at the girl. Who rolled her eyes at him. Nathan also rolled his eyes like it was nothing, which kind of made me upset.

"Todd, no one was putting boobs in anyone's face." the girl huffed as she was pulled into a seat beside, I'm guessing, Todd. Who sat beside Nathan.

Nathan soon turned towards back to me and motioned to the girl and her male something. "Grey, this is Todd and Sutton," he said

I looked at the two giving them a once over before giving a quick head nod. Todd scowled at me while Sutton looked at me with interest. "Who's this Nat?" Sutton asked my boyfriend.

"Grey's my boyfriend," Nathan said slowly like Sutton wouldn't understand unless he said it that way. Sutton practically squealed and jumped up to sit beside me, before she was stopped by Todd and the incoming teacher.

"Alright class, time to read into the hidden ideologies of Moby Dick." everyone groaned as the teacher plopped a huge book onto her desk.

'This was going to be a long day.' I thought to myself.

Hey guy's how did you like the chapter??? Was is good, bad, or terrible?? Welp, thx for reading. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!(Do you guys want to see more of Sutton and Todd??)