Chapter Nineteen~ The Plot

Hey guyy!!! So here's another story part XDD. my Apologies for it being so late. My computer was suppose to come in last week but I just found out I have to wait another three weeks for it, and it just so happen that my phone is out of commission as well. I'll try to keep the updates up until I get either one, but for know here's chapter nineteen!!! (Sorry in advance for the cringyness)

Warning sexual content ahead

Nathan POV

About three hours later, my alarm clock called out, waking me up, and in turn waking Grey up.

After shutting off the loud box I swung my legs over the side of the bed and gave into a nice short stretch. When my back popped for the final time I looked over to see that my little Grey had hid himself under the blankets and pillows.

I chuckled softly at the cute attempt to stay asleep.

"Grey, time to wake up buddy." I tried to pull the blankets off from around the teen so that I could get him up, and get him dressed. But Grey had other plans.

He held onto the blankets and tucked them under his body so that it would be easier for him to stay under. The harder I pulled on the soft material the longer he held on like his life depended on it. He just wouldn't budge no matter how hard I pulled.

"Baby you have to get up," I said as I rubbed on his back, "We have school in few hours."

"I no wanna go 't school."

Grey whined out in protest when I finally got the blanket off of him. And as I carried him to the bathroom he cried the whole way.

I sighed and sat the emotional little on the toilet so that he could empty his bladder. As soon as he was done he reached for me again.

"What wrong Grey?" I asked him when he laid his head on my shoulder as he brushed his teeth, with the toothbrush I handed him.

Grey shook his head and held onto me tighter. I decided to let it go for right now figuring he was just a clingy person in the morning. Plus I didn't really mind the love.

After finishing our hygiene for the morning I left Grey in the room to get dressed as I went and woke up the rest of the house.

The first room I went to was the guest room that Bryce was staying in. This was the closest room to mine so I didn't have to walk so far. When I opened the door I was greeted with a fresh stench of sweat and mud. A scent that's followed Bryce around for years. I shook my head and covered my nose as I walked into the dingy room.

"Bryce, get up." I ordered, my voice sounding two octaves higher than what it normally was, because of the fingers pinching my nose.

But Bryce didn't budge. From what I could see in the dimly lit room. As a matter of fact I didn't even think Bryce was in the room. I looked over to the bed to see the outline of a body, but I didn't see a head. Or see the movement of breathing

I squinted my eyes in suspicion.

I stalked over the the bed and pulled off the blanket, with the hand that was just at my face, and was met with three or four pillows underneath.

I looked around the room, using a my heightened senses to try and find where Bryce had went, that warranted him to fake his sleeping. I couldn't find a scent in his room so I gave up and left to go wake Jax.

I made my way over to the next room, that was across the hall from my room and opened the door. To my surprise Jax, as well as Matthew, was in the room together. Both boys were facing each other talking about whatever as they pulled shirts over their heads.