Holiday Special pt. 2

SURPRISE!!! Merry Christmas guys XD. I wanted to give you guys something more for the holidays so here's a little Christmas one shot. This is only part one part two should be out later XD.

“Come one Princey. I’m going to be back before morning.” Nathan sighed as he struggled to get Grey into his Santa footed onesie.

The boy threw the onesie on a pillow, then tried to get Grey from moving away from him. The two were currently having another Princey-Daddy argument. Nathan had to leave for the night so that he could go pick up a few gifts for Grey, but the little wasn’t having it. Grey wanted Nathan to stay the whole night with him, and not leave him alone.

“I no want you to weave.” Grey cried out as he crawled away from the boy. He didn’t want Nathan to leave him alone on Christmas Eve. He wasn’t going to put the pajamas on either. Not until Nathan agreed to to stay the whole night.

Nathan tried to grab the half naked little again, but Grey was fast enough to crawl to the other side of the bed. Right out of reach from Nathan’s spot by the pillows. Nathan groaned; dramatically falling back into the pillows under his head. Grey laughed at the boy, but made no move to go over to him.

‘The lion feigns feeble to gain trust. Only to pounce when the time comes.’ Grey remembered all the times his mother would tell him the quote. He could never get the words out of his head since his mom told it to him everyday. When she first said it he didn’t know what it ment, but after growing a bit he thinks he figured it out.

Grey sat at the end of the bed. His body braced to run if Nathan tried to get up and grab him again. Grey looked around his room. He was sitting directly across from the door, but Nathan was in the way, so if he was to run he would have to go around him. As he thought out his escape plan, he didn’t feel the creeping of Nathan’s movements behind him until it was too late.

Grey ‘yelped’ out in surprise as Nathan grabbed him by his waist, and pulled him into his chest. Grey tried, desperately, to get out of Nathan’s hold, but he boy was stronger than him.

“Daddy, lemme go.” Grey cried as he tried to pull his body from Nathan’s lap. Nathan hooked both his legs around Grey’s body. Even if Grey was a little he was still pretty strong from all the exercise he did.

“Come on buddy, let’s put on your onesie first.” Nathan said as he struggled to hold the dark haired boy down. It was getting harder, and harder with all of Grey’s wiggling.

“No. No. NO!” Grey chanted while shaking his head to every word. Nathan could feel the start or a tantrum coming in.

“Princey, can you please hold still so I can-”

“No.”

“Princey.” Nathan started in warning.

“Daddy.”

“Grey, I’m warning you.”

“Daddy, I sewious too.” Grey clipped back.

“Grey Anderson you stop with this attitude right now.”

“Not until daddy pwomise to stay here wit me.” Grey said; crossing his arms across his bare chest.

Nathan, tapping into the patience he would save for this type of behavior, turned Grey around in his lap. “Now you know why daddy has to leave, and I promised that I would come back as soon as possible, but you are not being very nice about it.” Nathan chided, but Grey wasn’t listing. All he heard was that Nathan was in fact leaving him.

Grey pushed away from Nathan, the latter falling back with a rough drop. “Meanie daddy, Meanie.”

Grey jumped off of the bed and ran into the bathroom connected to his room. Nathan followed him, but found the door locked when he tried to open it. Nathan’s patience was starting to drop with Grey’s little outburst, but tried to calm himself down so he didn’t get too upset.