Twenty-four~ Another Pack

Hey guys!!! I have heard your cries and have came to the rescue XD. Chapter twenty-four is finally up. YAY!!!! I tried to make this chapter a bit longer (it's like 8 or 9 pages long) for you guys. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and keep a look-out for another chapter coming soon ;).

Grey's POV

It was hot.

Extremely hot.

My body felt like it was tossed into a pit of fire and forced down with a pitch fork. It's a wonder I even made it home in the condition I was in. What could have possible driven me to do something as stupid as running out of school while I was a heat?

Was it my anger towards Prady or the truth in his words?

It had to be.

If it was anybody else that had said what he said I might not have been as fazed. I might have stayed in the school with Nathan and the pack, but those were Prady's words that cut through my facade. He knew me better than anyone else at that school. He knew my insecurities and what made me feel wrong. He knew how I felt about myself, and he used that to break me down. In front of the whole school.

If I was the tough emo everyone thought I was then I would have done more than act unbothered. I would have fought back. I would have laughed or something. I would have said a few choice words back. I would have done anything besides run out of school the first chance I got.

It was because his words were true. Prady was right. All from the start. If I was being truly honest with myself, I wouldn't have done anything to Prady. What I did say was hard enough when all I wanted to do was cry. To curl up in a ball and sob out my eyes. But I didn't do that.

I came home angry at him; upset with Andrew; disappointed in myself. Doing what I would always do I ran home to punch the crap out of something.

It was a drive that broke me and Prady apart. A drive that I didn't intend to come leaping out of the closet while I was at school. Not for a second time at least. Especially when I was able to control my anger so well. Something about today was the main reason I was in the situation I was in.

Crying, with bloody knuckles as I continuously punched the crap out of a sand bag. Over and over; the feeling of hurt, and regret, and pain, pounding at my heart like I didn't already feel it. My body becoming more weakened with each forced punch to the leathery bag. My tears were flowing out of my face like a river or a stream. The flow never ending as I punched into the black bag, again.

And again.

And again.

The pain in my wrist and fingers long gone by then. The only pain I was feeling was in my heart. And maybe my head, but I was crying. It was to be expected...right?

What I didn't anticipate was the dizziness. The immense dizziness that made my brain turn on its axis. I fell over; like my legs just turned into mush under me. The room started to spin as my poor head made contact with the floor.

Then the darkness. The darkness was always the worst.

What made it worse was that all of it was unexpected.

I wanted to just about die when I woke to a persistent knocking on the door. Nathan's wild Pine scent followed every hit placed on the wood. I tried to get up. Not wanting him to see me like this. Like a disgrace, a fuck up, a menace to society. I tried to lift myself up. The effort almost worked, but my overly abused arms were too weak to carry my own body weight.

I fell back letting out a silent cry as my back made love to the carpet underneath me. Even though the orange carpet under me was soft, the pressure of my fall caused my body to practically kiss lips with the concrete under it. When I noticed I wasn't going to be able to get up on my own; I called out, trying to beg him to leave, but a pitiful whimper was the only thing that passed my lips. A sorry, ugly, and truly horrific whimper.