Chapter Four~Date

Hey guys here's another chapter. I sooo couldn't wait to post this chapter I just feel so proud of it. I totally changed this one from the original story, buuuuuuut I hope you guys like any way. And I would like to say that This chapter is kind of weird because I go from first person to third. the rest of the story will be in third person POV and when I find the time from school I will fix the first few chapters. THX!!(Please Vote and comment if you do like it.)

Grey's POV

Today's my day.

Well actually today is Friday, and not only is it the last day of school until Monday, It's also a very special day. Why is it a special day you might ask, well let me just say. I may or May not be going on a date today with Nathan.

By the way I am...

Before Nathan left my house that night we made plans to go see a movie. Ever since that night I have been bouncing around my room every chance I got. That's currently what I'm doing now. I know I shouldn't be this excited for a date but it's THE date. It's my date with Nathan. My FIRST date with Nathan.

I walk out of my room since I am finally able to calm down and go see if my mom needs anything. I walk into her room and see her up and fixing her curtains in her room. They're mostly the design of a sunset. And when the sun hits them they let in a beautiful pink light into the room.

"Hey," I say and walk over to help my mom fix the other curtains.

"Hey baby, why aren't you getting dressed," she ask as she looks over to me.

"Getting dressed for what," now I am confused. I know I haven't told my mom about the date yet, I was kind of waiting until I feel like she's good at the house without me but every time that time comes up something goes wrong.

See my mom have Diabetes, and that's not particularly a life threatening disability it just that when my mom contracted the disease her kidneys stopped working. So this causes her to be on a home planted dialysis machine. This is suppose to help with the cleansing of body, stuff that stopped working when her kidneys failed. Which was mostly her urinary processes.

But even doing this process three times a week she is starting to lose weight like crazy. But that doesn't mean she can't walk. And apparently she somehow already found out about my date.

"You know darling," she smiles at me and pinches my cheek, "your date with that cute Nathan kid."

I practically blush at my mother's statement. I mean I know Nathan is cute, but my mom saying is just awkward.

"Yeah,"

"Then go get dressed," she says while she starts to push me out if her room, "don't come back until you are dressed."

My mom slam the door in my face as soon as I turn around. Put out by my own mother...wow. I decide to walk to my bedroom and do just what I was put out for. I don't know what to wear though. I pick out three outfits.

One is made up of a baby blue tee, with white skinny jeans with a jean vest and I put a pair of vans with it. The second outfit is a white tee with a V shape cut under the collar. It have grey palm trees designed on the front. I match a pair of khaki shorts with it and my brown Timberland's. Know the third outfit is all black with the exceptions of the watch I have with it. The shirt is a plain black shirt that is cut crop top-py style that matched the black high waisted skinny jeans. And I paired my black Timberland's with it. The watch was small and white, and If I wanted to I could press a button on the side and it would start to change colors. It was a present from my mom after I told her I liked one day at the mall.