Chapter Seven~Panic Attack

HEY GUYYSS!! Here's the next chapter!!! Enjoy!!

Grey's POV

I hate weekdays. Like total hate.

I dreaded getting up in the mornings to walk to a school that was only a few minutes away from my house. Not that school was the cause of my hate. It's just that having to wake up at an ungodly hour to go to some building with a bunch of snot nosed children is dreadful. I was currently walking down the street to said building, if you haven't already noticed. And I was just so close to getting there when my body caught up to my mind.

Meaning I'm tired as hell now even though got a full eight hours last night. And the fact that I was struggling to stay out of little space is daunting. And most of this was only because Nathan put me to bed. And made me feel like such a...a, well prince.

Speaking of Nathan when I woke up this morning there was the cutest text from him in my messages. And he was the only thing keeping me from turning around and going back home. Which I still might do if I wasn't so close to the school.

Nathan:

Good Morning, my little prince, I hope you got a good night's rest last night.

7:54

Me:

Good Mowning d-daddy O///O

8:01

Nathan:

Aweeee, is princey a little shy, well I have a surprise that might fix that

8:02

Me:

Supwise?! I want supwise daddy!!

8:03

Nathan:

I'll see you in school cutie. [insert kissy emoji]

8:04

After reading the last text Nathan sent me I realized that I was already at the school. And halfway into little space. I walked up to the front of the building just to be stopped by Nathan himself. I let out a, very manly, squeak and backed up a little from the sudden appearance.

I could see Nathan frown a little at that. But then the thought hit me like a train. I am at school, so I can't go into little space until I go home. Or at least not in such a public and criticizing place. And the way Nathan was looking at me was not helping that transition at all. His look was all worried and kind of fatherly like. Well worried to be precise.

"Um...hey, Nathan," I coughed as I tried to avoid his eyes of concern. I started to feel a little self conscious as students walked passed us and watched. I didn't like the feeling at all. Or all the eye's on me. And this had to be little me coming out, because I get really shy and self conscious when falling into it.

"What's wrong Grey, you're shaking," Nathan said to me as he took my hand into his. I didn't even know I was shaking until he was pulling me away from the front of the school building and over to his car. I felt like I was having a panic attack, but what for. I know it was all of the looks and people, but with me switching in and out of little space I couldn't think straight.

Nathan opened the passenger door and pushed me into the seat to calm down. But I didn't what to sit in the car by myself and I reached for Nathan. I gave a little whine letting him know what I wanted.

I could see the concern in his eyes but at that moment I just didn't want to be here with all these people. I could feel myself slip all the way into little space, there was no going back. Nathan got into the car and put me in his lap. I laid my head on his chest. I was starting to feel much better being in his arms then in front of the school.