Chapter Twenty-One~ The Conflicts

TWO CHAPTERS YAYYYY!!!! I'm finally posting these XDDDD. I tried my best to make these intresting enough so that the transition to the more "supernatural" part of the story make sense. And just letting you guys know, I will be going back to update the previous chapters. WELPPP onto the story!!! 

Nathan's POV

"Are you guys ready yet?"

It was seven thirty and I was finally able to fit everyone into one of my trucks. It had three rows of bench seats. All made from the strongest leather possible, without coming from any type of animal. The interior was decked in a cool grey theme, with traces of black on the cup holders and some of the upholstery. Along with the floor padding.

Grey and I were the only two sitting in the front seat. Grey curled up in my lap with his legs spread out with the added seating. While Ace laid out, occupying the middle row. Jax and Matthew took to the back of the truck like they were hiding from the rest of the pack, and Marco and Bryce were still in the house getting ready because they didn't know how to go to sleep at night.

They were the only ones not ready to leave. Well the only ones besides Grey who was fidgeting around in my lap. Visibly un-pleased with the fact that we were going to school today. But I wasn't going to let his heat stop him from getting an education.

Even though half of it was pointless knowledge that no one would use in the future. Unless you wanted to become a teacher.

Actually, the whole ordeal with Grey being in heat has caused my little prince to cling onto me like his life depended on it. And in some cases it could have. Knowing all of this was worrying too. Grey and I only had two classes together, and a two hour period apart between them. If he was this fixed to my side while we were at home, it was hard to tell if he would be okay with being apart for those two hours and something minutes in between seeing each other.

"Marco, what are you doing?" I looked up, from Grey's sprawled out body, at the sound of Jax's annoyed voice. Which was directed towards Marco attempting to do a cartwheel outside my window.

"Proving Bryce wrong." was the only idiotic reply from the tanned buffoon.

"Proving him wrong on what?" Jax asked rolling his eyes and looking away as if he was completely done with this conversation already. And I couldn't say I blamed him.

"Bryce said that I couldn't make it to the car doing cartwheels. Well he's wrong, I am Marco Callahan. I can do any 'n everything."

I groaned at the level of their stupidity at this time of morning. With the worst part being that they were dead serious about what they were doing. I could tell this was in no shape, form, or fashion a joke. They were really just that stupid to be doing cartwheels to the car.

"Marco. Bryce. Get. Into. This. Car. Right now." I said as nicely as I could to not set everyone off. But it came off as more of a generic growl. I just couldn't with these people.

The two hurried to the car pushing and pulling at each other like they were four year old toddlers. After they gotten into the car and buckled up I pulled off. Turning down the road to head for the school.

"So what are we going to this school for?" I looked in my rear-view mirror to Ace, who had laid his legs across Bryce and Marco so he could still be laying back. Everyone looked to me with questioning stares.

Rightfully so. After all the years knowing these guys I have never actually made them come to school. Yeah we all went to Junior high together, by default, which is how we met. But after that we all just stop going to school. The only reason I yet back is because it was better than being homed school by some weird guy my parents hired.