Chapter Twenty- seven~ New Students

Heyy guyss long time no see *nervous laughter*. Well anyways here I am with another chapter, its a little longer then normal so I hope you guys don't mind XD. Welp without further ado...the next chapter!!!

Grey’s POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I rolled over at the sound of the persistent alarm clock. It was, once again, time to get up and go to Hell. Since the clock was next to Nathan I couldn’t reach over to turn it off. Well, if I wasn’t so tired I couldn’t reach over to turn it off. I stuck my face into Nathan’s side trying to muffle the sound of the high pitched noise. Nathan laughed and pinched my cheek like I was some little kid.

“Turn it off~” I grumbled. I rolled over away from Nathan’s incoming hands as he tried to pull me up off the bed with him.

“You have to get up first.” Nathan said, moving out of my hold to slowly climb out of bed.

“I no wanna.” I whined. I tried pulling the blanket over my body, but Nathan was fast enough to grab it and pull it back.

I gasped at the cold air, and felt blindly around for my blankie since my eyes were closed. Nathan, however, had other plans; as he pulled me towards him by yanking one of my legs from underneath my body, and pulling me up into his arms. I wiggled to get out of his hold, but his grip was pretty strong; along with the fact he was holding onto me tighter.

“Naho! I wanna sleep." I cried out as I struggled more to get out of his arms.

Nathan only raised a brow as he started to moving in the direction of the bathroom. I loved and hated the fact that Nathan could hold me so easily, as I tried to kick away from the teen.

A scowl crossed my face as Nathan started to walk to the bathroom with me struggling in his arms like I was no heavier than a puppy. Though I loved the feeling of being encased in a pair of strong arms, It was just too early to be up and about. The time had to be around six to six-thirty in the morning, and school was not so important that it had to cut into my, already, restless sleep.

I pouted as Nathan finally plopped my behind on the closed toilet seat, and moved over to grab one of my face towels.

“Aw, come on baby, it's not that bad.” Nathan said. He ducked down to where he was on the same eye level as me. I made my displeasure known by pouting harder.

There was a sort of irritation that surrounded me in a cloud of annoyance, and aggravation to the point I was starting to cry. It wasn’t a saddened type of crying, but more of a stressed, sleep deprived crying. All night I was tossing and turning; getting little to no comfort. Not even while Nathan was holding me so close. Then after a while I finally found the perfect, sleepredden position, but it was time to get up for freaking school.

I couldn’t shake the depressed feeling I was getting from that realization. Just a few more hours, and I wouldn’t be sitting on the toilet seat, in front of my boyfriend, crying like a big baby. With that thought I started to cry harder.

“Oh, Princey. Don’t cry, please don’t cry.” Nathan wiped at my tears with a warm face towel he had wettened a few moments earlier. I tried to stop crying, but I couldn’t as Nathan was looking at me with such soft and caring eyes.

Nathan placed the face towel back on the sink and pulled me into his arms. “Why are you crying, baby?”

“I s-sleepy.” I said in between hiccups. Though I wasn’t quite sure that was the sure reason I brought out the water works.

Nathan sighed, but didn’t let me go. In fact he picked me up into his arms so he could switch our positions. I was soon straddling Nathan’s lap while he held me close. After a few minutes I started to calm down; my tears coming to a complete stop, and my breathing evening back out. Nathan didn’t pull away, but continued to comfort me by leaving soft pats against my back, and soft kisses along my cheek.