Holiday Special pt. 1

Hey guys so...like I said this wasn't going to be a chapter pertaining to the story, but what it is going to be is a Q&A XDDDD. You guy can ask me any questions about me, or any of my characters. NO QUESTION IS TOO BIG...and no question is too small!!

Only one thing, I will not answer extremely explicit questions(like: really personal things, really rude things pertaining to religion, race, sexuality). You guys can pretty much go ham with the questions, but please don't be disrespectful or rude. If I don't answer your question I'll just put it on the page that I didn't answer it and why.

Other then that...I WILL BE ANSWERING ALL QUESTIONS!!!! SO ASK AWAY XD.

P.S. not everything has to be a question, you can say anything has long as it's not breaking the rules.

P.P.S (or is it P.S.S???) The drawing at the top is how I picture the guys to look. These are only the pack members so far. It's just a simple Christmas drawing XD.

Kloii(me):

Nathan:

Marco:

Jax:

Ace:

Bryce:

Matthew:

Grey:

Other (Andrew, Prady, Sutton, etc.):

(Can you guys guess who is who in the picture??? XD)

I know that this is a little late. I didn't plan on getting sick in the middle of the week *tears*, so you guys can have until the first of the year to ask me anything you want XD. I want to say more buut...XD.