Chapter 17: Punishment

Chapter 17:
"Sometimes actions speak louder than words. But actions can also be confusing"

Once upon a time there lived an unhappy your girl named Cinderella..

Her stepmother didn't like her so she had to work hard all day.

One day, beautiful new dresses arrived at the house.

A ball was to be held at the palace and her stepsisters were getting ready to go.

She wanted to go but she didn't dare ask for she already knew what the answer would be.

While sitting alone by the fire, something unimaginable happened.

With a sudden burst of light a fairy suddenly appeared and with a flick of her wand she transformed Cinderella to one that befits a prince.

And so Cinderella went to the ball but before she leave the fairy warned her to be back before the clock strikes 12.

There she met the handsome prince.

Cinderella had a wonderful time at the ball until she heard the first stroke of midnight.

She remembered what the fairy had said and without a word of goodbye she slipped from the prince.

As she ran she lost one of her slippers but still she fled and vanished into the night.

The prince who was now madly inlove with her picked up the slipper and said to his ministers, "Go and search everywhere for the girl whose foot this slipper fits. I will never be content until I find her!"

So the ministers tried the slipper on the foot of every girl in the land until only Cinderella was left.

She tried the slipper and it fits.

So Cinderella married the price and they kissed on the lips.

Iminulat ko ang aking mga mata at agad na tumambad sa akin ang pagmumukha ni Blaze. Wala ng space sa pagitan naming dalawa dahil nakayakap sya sa akin at magkalapat ang mga labi namin. My dream just turned into reality.

"WAAAAH!" Sigaw ko sabay sipa sa kanya ng malakas. Pero imbes na sya ang gumulong, ako ang gumulong at nalaglag sa kama.

"What is wrong with you again?" Blaze said angrily.

"Nalaglag kasi ako sa kama kaya napasigaw ako" pagsisinungaling ko.

Better not tell him. Mukhang wala naman syang kamalay malay sa nangyari. Tumayo na sya at dumiretso sya sa banyo, pero bago sya pumasok sa loob, pinaalalahanan nya muna ako.

"Magready ka na, may pupuntahan tayo"

"Saan na naman tayo pupunta?" Tanong ko.

"Your punishment"

******

"Blaze, umuwi na lang kaya tayo? Kung paparusahan mo ako pwede bang sa bahay na lang?" Pakiusap ko.

Nakasunod lang ako sa kanya habang naglalakad sya papasok sa T.O.D, ang main company nya. Sa paglalakad namin, nakasalubong namin si Bullet, para syang model sa paraan ng paglalakad nya. Agad nyang binati at nginitian si Blaze pero inirapan nya ko nung makita nya ako.

"What is she doing here Blaze?"

"Don't mind her"

Yes please, don't mind me. :') Pagdating namin sa office ni Blaze, agad kaming sinalubong ng secretary nya. At hindi ko maiwasang mapakunot ng noo, lalo na nung makita ko ang napaka-ikli nyang skirt at ang blouse nyang mukhang puputok na ang butones dahil sa sobrang sikip. Mas trip ko pa si Mariz dun sa isa nyang opisina, at least yun okay yun manamit.