TWO

↳ chapter two: curious brown eyes

chapter two:
curious brown eyes

Next day, Hae found herself walking through the busy capital of Silla, smiling at every person she passed.

Hae noticed a house she was too familiar with and sped up her pace.Suddenly she bumped into something or someone.She looked up and found a pair of brown curious eyes looking down at her.

''Mianhaeyo'' Hae said and bowed a bit.Hansung's eyes widened once he finally recognized the girl in front of him and bowed deeply as she was the Sacred Bone.

Hae noticed this and quickly grabbed his hands, bringing him back to normal position.Hansung looked completely and utterly confused at her as she just smiled.

''No need for formalities.I'm Kim Hae''

Hansung broke a smile and introduced himself.

''Suk Hansung, and it's my fault Your Majes-umm Hae.'' Hae shook her head.

''It's alright Hansung, I have to go now.Hope to see you again someday. ''

''You too Hae ''

With that, the duo parted their ways.Hae continued smiling and thinking about the cute boy she met couple minutes ago but unfortunately, her daydreaming was cut short by a certain girl.

''Kim Hae!Is that really you? '' Ah Ro shouted and Hae nodded and ran to hug her.The two hugged each other tightly, with Ah Ro still in shock that her friend is here.

''How are you? '' Ah Ro questioned her as the two sat down on chairs in Ah Ro's front yard.

Hae started telling her everything about her travels and how exciting they were.In return, Ah Ro filled her in with gossip from the capital.

''My brother has been found '' Ah Ro suddenly blurted out, making Hae squeal in happiness for her friend.Ah Ro stopped laughing and looked behind Hae, which made the said girl turn around.Behind her stood a young man.

''You must be Sun Woo '' Hae exclaimed, looking at the man in front of her.Hae noticed how his eyes looked blank, his body was tense and on alert, making it seem like he's ready to attack any time.That made Hae look at him skeptically.

Sun Woo nodded and bowed in which she nodded in return.

''It's nice to meet you Sun Woo, but I'm afraid that I have to return now.Ah Ro it was nice to see you again''Hae bid both a farewell before walking back towards the palace.

Hae sped up, feeling like somebody was watching her.She made a turn to a random alleyway and hid behind a container.Soon a figure walked into the alleyway, looking around.She silently crept behind the figure and caught him by the neck.

''Who are you? ''

The man started coughing and Hae let him go.He returned around and Hae saw that the man was actually a young guy in very expensive looking clothes.She looked into his eyes and something just clicked.The eyes seemed familiar with the girl, a little too familiar.