TWENTY-EIGHT

↳chapter twenty-eight:the dance

chapter twenty-eight:
the dance

Hae stood next to the stage, dressed in her robe with a smile on her face as she watched Hwarangs perform.She was shocked but not surprised that Master Woo Reuk came up with a solution for broken instruments.

Hae's smile grew wider as she watched the boys dance in perfect sync, just like they practiced for weeks.Hansung, who was focused on dancing, glanced a gaze to his right and saw Hae, standing next to the stage smiling and clapping slightly.

Claps and cheers filled the area as Hwarangs finished their dance with a pose, and Hae found herself among cheering crowds.All women in the area where squealing and screaming, each pointing at different Hwarang.

Ji Dwi was breathing heavily as he sent his younger twin sister a smile which she returned gladly before turning around and running to her tent where she was supposed to meet Hansung.Upon entering the tent, Hae looked around and let out a sigh seeing as she was alone.

She sat down on the stool and closed her eyes, tiredness from last few days taking over her.Suddenly she heard the door open and her head snapped up, her eyes opening and looking at Hanusng who entered.

''We are on in few minutes, are you ready? '' Hasnung asked her as he walked over, taking her small frame in his arms, hugging her.Hae grinned and nodded, breaking away from the hug and standing up.

Hansung's eyes gazed over her now standing figure, taking every detail.''Beautiful '' He muttered under his breath making Hae look at him a bit confused.''Did you say something? ''

He smiled innocently nodding his head and pecked her cheek.''You look beautiful as always''

Hae's face flushed red from the compliment and she let out a giggle making Hansung smile.She grabbed his hand and started walking towards the door.

''I'm nervous '' She admitted as the two walked towards the stage.

''We will do great ''

''I know ''

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Everyone quieted down as the fire was extinguished.Hae and Hansung walked up to the stage in the complete dark, the guests were able to see just their outlines.

They stood on the opposite sides of each other.Hwarangs began drumming and the fire was lit again, making Hae and Hansung become visible to the crowd.

Ji-Soo watched her daughter start dancing with a fan in her hand.She watched her dance around the stage along with Hansung who she had met briefly when he caught Hae after she fainted.

Hae danced graciously as she twirled around Hansung, her dress flowing all around her, making her look like a flower.Hansung suddenly stopped her by putting his hands on her hips and bringing her closer to him.They were so close that they could feel each other's breath and Hae smiled and danced away.

Ji Dwi smiled, seeing her sister enjoy herself along with Hansung.He was pretty sure that he's never seen her smile as much as she does when she's with Hasnung.The two were perfect for each other and Ji Dwi couldn't be happier for them.

Hae was smiling widely as Hansung twirled her around.He was getting more and more energetic as they danced, their love for each other showing through the dance.The crowd watched in awe at their dance, for they have never seen a dance like this one.

Suddenly Hae was thrown into the air, making the audience gasp, but Hansung caught her before she touched the ground, carefully setting her down.He brought her into the hug and put his hands on her cheeks, bringing her closer to him.Their lips met and the crowd went crazy.

Clapps and cheers could be heard from all directions and even the Queen cracked a smile, clapping as they broke from their kiss.Hae blushed and she and Hasnung bowed before leaving the stage, hand in hand.